Porsche Macan Forum banner
681 - 700 of 740 Posts

· Registered
194 Posts
I would like to find a stock set of black Turbo wheels if anyone is selling. I have always like the BBS CH wheels but not sure you can get them for the Macan. Anyone know?
I got my set of BBS CH-R wheels from Tire Rack (with summer tires.) They have all three finishes (silver, titanium & black) in Macan-specific configurations.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

· Registered
105 Posts
I'm hoping to get some help.

I have a new base Macan showing up soon, and I'd like to get some aftermarket, meaty 5-spoke wheels for it. 20", and likely ~9 et20 front, and 10 et15 rear. I am having a hard time finding anything interesting, and really wish the Kansei KNP wheels came in the above size/spec.
Wheel Automotive tire Automotive design Hubcap Alloy wheel

With the lip, it has a bit of a Ferrari F40 throwback feel to it that I really like. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

As a side note -- my favorite stock wheel option is the 20" Macan III Sport Wheels, but at a $3400Cdn premium over the 19", not worth it to me (and it's nice to have something a little different). 20" Macan III Sport winter set - Platinum

Second side note -- If I didn't have a budget, I'd be contacting HRE to make some 505M, or 527M wheels for it... Unfortunately, my brain tells me to keep it reasonably priced :) -- say max of ~$4k for a wheel and tire package.

· Registered
102 Posts
I saw a thread posted a few years ago.

Anyone done this and have some experience?

Thanks ordered a set and looking for a little more grip
Would go with Michelin or Goodyear's. And also maintain 45's on a 20 inch.
Latitude 3 or pilot sport 4 already proven to come close to cup semi slicks just a level below and also have good wet handling.

In terms of ultimate dry tire semi slicks with fitment for the macan wheels. The pirelli trofeo R has 35's for the 295 and 265. On par with cup 2's except cup 2's can't fit on the macan.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hey, everyone, i was looking to get 20-inch wheels for my Macan for the summers and would like a flush fitment, and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with a flush fitment without spacers and if so I would really apprentice the specs you have for the wheels and tires
Thanks

· Registered
5 Posts
Got my HRE FF01's on a few weeks back. 30 mins later a cement truck dropped a giant rock on my windshield giving me a 20 inch crack. Nope can't make this up. My Macan is still waiting for the new windshield.

Love my HRE's and they will go on my 911 once I order one.

Looks great! Can you please give specifics on the offset, size, back-spacing etc for these HRE's? Pretty please? Also which vendor did you purchase these through?

· Registered
2,384 Posts
Shoutout to @GHL for the reco - my set just arrived today! I'll also be using them as my winters, with identical tires (21" Pirelli Scorpions - Maserati spec). For those outside the US like me, this vendor has just one set left (PSA: they take a while to respond to questions, but they delivered as promised and as described. The photos they posted didn't show the centre caps, nor did they say it came with centre caps... but they were included):

Wheel4you eBay - 21x9.5/10 Macan Turbo Reps
View attachment 248903
View attachment 248904
@EvoGT89

Did you ever installed these rims? Do you have photos on how they look in your Macan?

· Registered
41 Posts
Curious if anyone has tried Cayenne tire sizing on their Macan? Specifically 285/40R21 fronts and 315/35R21. I understand that wider aftermarket wheels are required to achieve this setup and I also understand that this setup would be slightly taller than the Macan’s oem 21” wheels.

· Registered
4,096 Posts
I've read where a few did something similar. I thought about it, however to go with a rear tire with that width, it goes outside the recommended maximum width recommended based on our OE wheel diameters.

Here: Tire Size Calculator. There are two tabs to the left. One says 'Tire Calculator'. The other, 'Tire Comparison'. Compare the OE tire size against the 315's. Interesting results...

· Registered
41 Posts
I've read where a few did something similar. I thought about it, however to go with a rear tire with that width, it goes outside the recommended maximum width recommended based on our OE wheel diameters.

Here: Tire Size Calculator. There are two tabs to the left. One says 'Tire Calculator'. The other, 'Tire Comparison'. Compare the OE tire size against the 315's. Interesting results...
I am looking at some aftermarket wheels for my summer set up; 10” wide fronts and 11” rears. The larger rubber would fit the rims but I’m not sure if going slightly taller would cause any rubbing issues. I’m merely going for aesthetics here.

· Registered
4,096 Posts
I am looking at some aftermarket wheels for my summer set up; 10” wide fronts and 11” rears. The larger rubber would fit the rims but I’m not sure if going slightly taller would cause any rubbing issues. I’m merely going for aesthetics here.
11 in the rears are fine.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys!

Joining in from Sweden here with a quick question.

Spring is finally coming and Imight get my hands on a set of Vossen VFS-1 10.5 x 22 (all 4).
My question is how they would fit in the front?
Has anyone tried this size? Pictures would be awesome… Also good to know that Swedes are not allowed to have tires outside the fender (not even by 1mm).

Car is a Macan GTS from 2018.

· Premium Member
4,327 Posts
Anyone know any details about this setup? Curious to what these specs are....
Looks like 22" rims and a TechArt lowering module, which has a minus 60mm park mode. Beyond that, I can't say.

Maybe search this thread for folks who've gone to a 22" setup.

681 - 700 of 740 Posts