Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thanks for the additional pics of the espresso interior! Number one choice on the allocation pending the saddle brown becoming available...even then it will depend on what it really looks like compared to espresso.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Any one have any thoughts on Espresso with jet black metallic? I know that a brown interior typically would not go with black but I'm seriously considering it. Have not been able to find many examples on the net but interested to hear your thoughts.

The photos in this review of a Panamera feature one in black with the Espresso interior:

Tested > 2010 Porsche Panamera S - :: Amee Reehal Blog

·
Registered
455 Posts
Agate and saddle

Saddle leather interior with dark grey (agate) exterior is an awesome combo. Had this very combo in my old SL Benz and it was perfect. That was our first choice, but no, it's not available yet.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I can't tell if I like the espresso interior or not. I think it might depend on the accent material. I think that it can look old just like beige interiors, but because its darker there is more room to make it look more modern and youthful.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Im liking this, especially with CF interior as in the first picture. That combo is what I ordered.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thanks for the additional pics of the espresso interior! Number one choice on the allocation pending the saddle brown becoming available...even then it will depend on what it really looks like compared to espresso.
Got the silver/espresso/dark walnut combo this week. Here are a couple of pics. Notice how the color changes with the lighting. None of the pics show how deep and rich the color really is. The carpet does match the leather...not sure why the one pic shows a different hue.

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Got the silver/espresso/dark walnut combo this week. Here are a couple of pics. Notice how the color changes with the lighting. None of the pics show how deep and rich the color really is. The carpet does match the leather...not sure why the one pic shows a different hue.

Great, Fads. I can almost smell it!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Those with natural leather espresso:

1. Is the trunk cargo also in espresso? Any leather in the rear cargo space? Hope not for ease in cleaning.

2. What do you guys think of Rhodium Silver exterior with natural leather espresso with piano black interior trim? I'm bad with colors combination do looking for opinions.

·
Registered
9 Posts

2. What do you guys think of Rhodium Silver exterior with natural leather espresso with piano black interior trim? I'm bad with colors combination do looking for opinions.
Leaning towards a Rhodium on Espresso build with CF myself...

·
Registered
412 Posts

1. Is the trunk cargo also in espresso? Any leather in the rear cargo space? Hope not for ease in cleaning.

It's all Espresso. No leather in trunk, though.

With all colors, cargo liner is highly recommended.

·
Registered
161 Posts
IMG_0598.jpg Here is a pic of some brown CocoMats we got for the Espresso interior. While they aren't a perfect match they were close enough that my wife, the color matching expert as a quilter, was happy enough.

While they don't provide slush protection like the rubber mats with lips, they do have rubber backing to hold the dirt that sifts through making them easy to take out and dump/clean.

I found I was constantly trying to vacuum out the stock "carpeted" floor mats but now the CocoMats collect the small stuff out of sight and stay clean looking. Also, since the stock floor mat on the driver side didn't go up the firewall at all, dirt and debris was accumulating in the actual carpet, behind the pedals, with no protection from the mat. However, the CocoMat goes up the firewall far enough to keep the carpet clean.

Here is a link to a CocoMat video showing how they fit in the Macan on the driver side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Zj2VVaIEs

1 - 20 of 88 Posts