Porsche Macan Forum banner

201 - 204 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
I have one complaint if you want to call it that. It's nearly impossible to absorb the options and packages when you are shopping, especially used. I think to someone who doesn't really study it all, it would be easy to miss a few things. I've been at this for over a week and seen just about everything. One a side note, you can't help but wonder what some were thinking when they originally ordered their car?

When I narrowed my choices down, I began comparing "options" and build sheets, I realized I almost sold myself short.

I have to confirm this, and I will do so tomorrow, but it looks like there is a sub-option to remove within the premium package plus, that allows one to opt out of one of the items within the package. This was a new one for some salespeople I have been talking to because I found a few PP+ without something.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have one complaint if you want to call it that. It's nearly impossible to absorb the options and packages when you are shopping, especially used. I think to someone who doesn't really study it all, it would be easy to miss a few things. I've been at this for over a week and seen just about everything. One a side note, you can't help but wonder what some were thinking when they originally ordered their car?
Agree 100%. At least when you are doing your own build you have a list to more or less to choose from. I was buying used and casually shopping for 6 months looking at all models. The list of options is crazy. For the last 6-8 weeks I limited my search to the GTS and Turbo model. In part because of the additional HP and in part because the included options / features are more extensive. For the last month I focused on Turbos, more or less thinking I'm retired, what am I waiting for? Since the base Turbo has most of the options that were really important to me it made it simpler to look for the car with the remain choices that were more important to me, color, wheels, length of warranty / CPO, mileage, year.

201 - 204 of 204 Posts