Porsche Macan Forum banner

1101 - 1110 of 1110 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I wonder what could this be? that just arrived home...?

@Ge0, are you ready?(y)(y)

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Yes, glass...

Finally, after exactly 95 days....

·
Registered
371 Posts
Well...it took USPS 2 weeks to get an envelope from CT to PA. So 95 days out of country is golden standard these days :p

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,105
Well...it took USPS 2 weeks to get an envelope from CT to PA. So 95 days out of country is golden standard these days :p
Not when you are waiting for a cool toy to come in the mail 😤.

Seriously though. I had a package stuck one mile away from me for 60 days earlier this year. Apparently FedEx was too overloaded and had nobody to open up a full truck. The customer service desks were closed due to Covid. Fun times...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Santirx,
YAY!🤗
I had to wait three weeks for air cleaners to get the ten kms to my home after they got off the plane and I thought that was unusual, but your wait and @Ge0's were an absolute marathon in comparison. Well done Sir!

Now the goodness comes to he who waits ... a V Twelve that is well connected and set up can create many hours of listening pleasure - go for it!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I bought another Bose terminal adapter. That way, I can do a lot of offline work without having to disrupt the already “tuned” Audison in my car.

Doing just that over the weekend, whenever I can find some time...

Got this terminal connector, with mating female, to connect additional wires I added going to front tweeters, rear woofers and one of the surrounds.

The Bose adapter... with the additional adapter I got.

With the Toro MRx4...

I’m on vacation next week (daughter coming back from boarding school), and I’ll probably dedicate a few days to finish the installation, if it’s not too cold...

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Santirx, what is the extra grey connector for?
I realized that my explanation got cut in my previous post... (fixed it).

I’m connecting the new wires I routed to the front tweeters, rear woofers and one of the surrounds to the female version of that connector (see yellow circle in photo). That way, I can connect all wires with quick connection. Make it easier to handle.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Santrix, can you tell me if sounds hi-fi after all these upgrades? I am not sure what kind of sound system you have at home. Do you get than silky smooth sound with deep immersion like from hi-fi towers connected to stereo amp playing flac? Or it's still not there?

1101 - 1110 of 1110 Posts