Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
2021 GTS Chalk PPP PTV+
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The looooong wait is almost over! My SA just sent me these photos of my GTS after having been unloaded from the truck this morning. Going to pick her up either this Friday or Saturday! So excited!! Don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep. 馃槅

FYI, my journey:
2/10 Placed order
5/21 Order fixed (after 4 week delay)
6/1 Exit Body shop
7/14 Entry San Diego port

Porsche Code: PMMU3YC3

Registered
Excellent. Much like mine. (No reason to comment on things I think you should have ordered, since it is here.)

Registered
Congrats! That's a beautiful GTS! Mine is also in chalk color but with the 21" Turbo wheels instead. It has entered San Diego port yesterday. Looks like it took them 14 days to transport your car from San Diego to San Francisco area. Well, almost yours! :D

Registered
Great car....enjoy! I get comments on my Chalk all the time, and I especially enjoyed getting them from fellow PCA members at a recent rally. My ONLY change I would do to my car, if I had a do-over chance, would be to go with body-clored blades like yours, so that the "GTS" logo shows. My matt black blades has the logo, but they are black and can't be seen. Here's to many many safe and fun miles ahead of you!

Registered
2021 Macan GTS
Great car....enjoy! I get comments on my Chalk all the time, and I especially enjoyed getting them from fellow PCA members at a recent rally. My ONLY change I would do to my car, if I had a do-over chance, would be to go with body-clored blades like yours, so that the "GTS" logo shows. My matt black blades has the logo, but they are black and can't be seen. Here's to many many safe and fun miles ahead of you!
Don't want to hijack the Op's thread but, you could change the GTS logo colour. It's very easy to do - took me about 15 min. per side to change from matte black on jet black metallic to red.

Registered
Congrats! Looks super! Waiting for my Chalk which looks like it鈥檚 going to be sitting lonely in Germany for the next two months waiting for a component so it can be complete. Enjoy the new ride and drive in good health!!

Registered
2021 GTS Chalk PPP PTV+
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for all the comments. So excited to own my first Porsche!

@[email protected] : Yes, very close configurations indeed. I had a budget target so other than the Chalk paint, I prioritized performance items and then some cosmetic adds (I did forget to change the sport chrono to white though, but oh well)

@FontanaMacan : Mine took about 6 days to get through San Diego port PDI and be ready for transport and then waiting for a truck to have it shipped north. Porsche apparently uses only covered trucks so I guess they are a rate limiting factor. Yours will be in real soon too!

Registered
2021 GTS Chalk PPP PTV+
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks great! Keep posting pics as it helps to remind that all the waiting / delay of my chalk GTS arrival will be well worth it :) .
Thanks and will do! And when yours arrives, it will be amazing. So impressed with this vehicle and can only now begin to understand why so many here are owners.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts