Porsche Macan Forum banner

141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Black Porsche Macan S
11 Posts
For those oof us waiting on the next load of Porsche cars I learned this am the GoodWood has left Port Emden and is on its way to Rhode Island. Looks like an arrival of 5-18-2020. The stork is on the way with new babies!! I have a blacked out Macan S on its way!

·
Registered
309 Posts
For those oof us waiting on the next load of Porsche cars I learned this am the GoodWood has left Port Emden and is on its way to Rhode Island. Looks like an arrival of 5-18-2020. The stork is on the way with new babies!! I have a blacked out Macan S on its way!
Haha I can sense your excitement from Australia! How exciting - be sure to share some pictures once it arrives! Also, great to see another member from Ohio - my second home!

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS - on order - Carmine Red, Black Leather
28 Posts
Thanks for the update! Great news for East Coast people waiting. I am not sure if this vessel is continuing on to West Coast but based on history don't believe that the East Coast vessels call on Benicia, CA which is where cars for Northwest come in. Would you mind telling me how you learned this information. I have been trying to get an update for quite some time but am having no success. Car was completed 3/20 and I still have no idea where it is at!

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Thanks for the update! Great news for East Coast people waiting. I am not sure if this vessel is continuing on to West Coast but based on history don't believe that the East Coast vessels call on Benicia, CA which is where cars for Northwest come in. Would you mind telling me how you learned this information. I have been trying to get an update for quite some time but am having no success. Car was completed 3/20 and I still have no idea where it is at!
My salesperson shared the car was released from port Emden yesterday so I looked at departing vessels to the east coast. Maybe yours can check for you. Germany began moving again this last week.
good luck. It’s tough not knowing. I was in same situation. Car built and stuck.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Haha I can sense your excitement from Australia! How exciting - be sure to share some pictures once it arrives! Also, great to see another member from Ohio - my second home!
That’s cool you have roots in Ohio. What part? Yes indeed. Pictures to follow once she’s here. 👍

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS - on order - Carmine Red, Black Leather
28 Posts
My salesperson shared the car was released from port Emden yesterday so I looked at departing vessels to the east coast. Maybe yours can check for you. Germany began moving again this last week.
good luck. It’s tough not knowing. I was in same situation. Car built and stuck.
Thank you. I have been trying to reach my SA but car dealerships (sales departments) have been closed here in Washington state, opening just a day or two ago. Hopefully, I will get an update soon. Congratulations on your new Macan on the way!

141 - 147 of 147 Posts