Porsche Macan Forum banner

121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS (V332)
24 Posts
Looks amazing! This wait is interminable... I was V250 before all this business. Mid-May delivery has been pushed to 7/3.

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS
151 Posts
Thanks much! That is crazy. Any word on vouchers? May I ask what V250 means?
Check your production schedule sheet you posted. V250 = vehicle fixed. 2 weeks before entering body shop = V260.
Your GTS looks wicked.

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS (V332)
24 Posts
Thanks much! That is crazy. Any word on vouchers? May I ask what V250 means?
A good general description can be found here. I’m not sure about a voucher. I haven’t heard anything nor am I expecting anything. Just looking forward to my new car. ;)

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Check your production schedule sheet you posted. V250 = vehicle fixed. 2 weeks before entering body shop = V260.
Your GTS looks wicked.
I’m glad I asked. Thank you. I am so sorry this process is being drawn out so much!

Thank you for the compliment. The other day at Target as I was going to pull out of my spot, I waited for this dad and his young son who were walking to the store to pass. The little boy gave me the biggest grin and thumbs up. I did the same back. So I turned right and headed towards the store where I would turn again and cross the store entrance on my way out. I noticed the dad and son standing before the large Striped cross walk in front of the store. They could have crossed and entered the store but the were just waiting. I figured that the boy wanted to watch my GTS go by, so I stopped beside them, put the car in Park. tuned in Sports Exhaust, gave them the the thumbs up and goosed it so they could here the Exhaust not, pops and all. The look on that kids face was PRICELESS! 😊

·
Registered
135 Posts
Beautiful- parked in ‘low’ mode, I take it? That stance looks perfect for the vehicle. How do you typically drive it - in low, or normal? Do you leave PASM alone to Operate in its standard range, or are you usually in Sport or Sport Plus? Engine too?

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Beautiful- parked in ‘low’ mode, I take it? That stance looks perfect for the vehicle. How do you typically drive it - in low, or normal? Do you leave PASM alone to Operate in its standard range, or are you usually in Sport or Sport Plus? Engine too?
I haven’t figured out what its parked state is yet. I generally drive it lowered, but not always. It is my understanding that the raised height of the GTS is still lower than other Macan

·
Registered
8 Posts
You can count on it! Though in theory yours should arrive before mine.

Got a VMS screenshot from my SA, below. I'm having a hard time triangulating which Emden to Benicia ship it's on because none of the logs from Emden match the dates listed - I have a feeling the shipping schedules changed due to COVID or other factors....or perhaps the logs haven't been updated in a while.

Pics will definitely come, soon as I have it. I've been spending my time doing recon on cool car photography spots around the Bay Area :)

In the meantime, build code: PLCHKS21

View attachment 230487

View attachment 230484
As previously noted, I believe your GTS is on the Glovis Supreme, which is due in Benicia on this Wednesday, May 6th at 01:57 PDT. Are you ready?

And for all you others, Porsche A.G. announced on April 29th that they will start up production on Monday, May 4th (today). Yay...

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS
151 Posts
It would great to find someone who was given a revised V260 of mid May. Then see if it happens.

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS - on order - Carmine Red, Black Leather
28 Posts
I was coming back from a bike ride and saw my Dolly in what I consider the best light for Carmine red... indirect sunlight at dusk or dawn. I am LOVING this car! 🤗
View attachment 230962
View attachment 230963
Looks so good! Thanks for posting. At least I can see exactly what mine will look like (ordered same exterior color and wheels). Still not sure where it is at the moment. Possibly on Glovis Supreme coming into Benicia but I have no idea when this vessel left Emden or if mine got on there.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Looks so good! Thanks for posting. At least I can see exactly what mine will look like (ordered same exterior color and wheels). Still not sure where it is at the moment. Possibly on Glovis Supreme coming into Benicia but I have no idea when this vessel left Emden or if mine got on there.
if yours is on the Glovis Supreme...your ship comes in tonight, apparently; track it here:
https://www.marinetraffic.com/de/ais/details/ships/shipid:5555512/mmsi:538005309/imo:9674177/vessel:GLOVIS_SUPREME

·
Registered
28 Posts
if yours is on the Glovis Supreme...your ship comes in tonight, apparently; track it here:
https://www.marinetraffic.com/de/ais/details/ships/shipid:5555512/mmsi:538005309/imo:9674177/vessel:GLOVIS_SUPREME
I hope so, but am not optimistic. The only thing I know is that it was completed (V300) on 3/20/2020. That is why I am thinking that it may possibly have made it onto the Glovis Supreme. However, I can't seem to find anything on the web indicating when this vessel departed Eden. Perhaps with factory open again this week more information will become available.

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Thank you! And may I say that you have great taste in color and wheel choices. I was a bit nervous when I took delivery because I had trouble finding pics in my configuration and I was afraid I wouldn’t like the color, but in person, she looks even better than I imagined. I hope your babe shows up soon!

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have a question - once the build is complete (V300) is it then taken to the port immediately?
Thank you! And may I say that you have great taste in color and wheel choices. I was a bit nervous when I took delivery because I had trouble finding pics in my configuration and I was afraid I wouldn’t like the color, but in person, she looks even better than I imagined. I hope your babe shows up soon!
It truly is an iconic combination - I've seen a few driving around Melbourne, and no photo will ever do it justice - absolutely stunning (especially with the black rims).

·
Registered
28 Posts
I hope so, but am not optimistic. The only thing I know is that it was completed (V300) on 3/20/2020. That is why I am thinking that it may possibly have made it onto the Glovis Supreme. However, I can't seem to find anything on the web indicating when this vessel departed Eden. Perhaps with factory open again this week more information will become available.
Why not just ask your SA? He can tell you where it is.
SA sent me a screen shot from the Porsche online system a few days ago. The last "Actual Date" on the screen was 3/20/2020 (V300). There are more recent "Planned" and "Expected" dates with no corresponding "Actual Date" shown. That is why I am speculating that it probably is still sitting at the factory. However, as it going to Benicia I was just hoping that it may have somehow got onto that boat and the system just hasn't been updated. Just wishful thinking!

121 - 140 of 147 Posts