101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Oh my gosh - congratulations!! Absolutely stunning!! 😍
😊 Many Thanks! 😊
Now I have the weekend to read thought the phone book that Porsche calls an owners manual.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Very nice...must’ve been a great moment for you! Let’s see some shots of that interior, too, please. Looking forward to your driving impressions.

·
Registered
41 Posts
So sweet....I can so close to getting a red turbo but went with the charcoal instead...i have to heavy of a foot and in red would stick out way to much...I get to pick mine up in 18 days

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
So sweet....I can so close to getting a red turbo but went with the charcoal instead...i have to heavy of a foot and in red would stick out way to much...I get to pick mine up in 18 days
18 days?! That’s awesome. Was yours on the Covid ship that was held a Halifax?

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
I have to give a shoutout to Porsche of Greensboro (NC). On the hood of my veiled GTS was an envelope with my name on it. Inside was a card of condolences to me and my family for the recent loss of my mother and signed by EVERYONE at the dealership on, coincidentally, what would have been her 92nd BDay! 💙💙 #Touching

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've been lurking on the forum for a few months now, but just joined in order to reply to your post. I haven't received an update from my SA for a couple of weeks, but my GTS was apparently completed right before the shutdown. My last update also showed a planned Entry Port Benicia date of 5/15/2020 so I am guessing that it might be on the same ship as yours. Also trying to figure out name of the vessel and status. At least you will see yours sooner as I will still have to wait until it gets shipped up here to Seattle!

·
Registered
8 Posts
gtsseattle. FYI.
My build to order base Macan has the same Tracking:
V332 Exit port Emden Planned Date of 04/17/2020 as your GTS and my
U014 Entry Port Benicia Planned Date of 05/15/2020 is the same as yours.

My Tracking sheet also shows a V332 Exit port Emden Actual Date of 03/24/2020.
Ask your SA for a copy of your Tracking sheet or at least he can confirm the
GTS' V332 Actual Date.

If your V332 Actual Date is the same as mine, then your GTS is on the
Glovis Supreme with an Expected Date of 05/08/2020 at Benicia.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thank you! I only took one of the interior today. Stay tuned...
View attachment 230733
Beautiful. I had a Luxor beige interior on my Macan and I think it adds some welcome warmth and brightens up that interior a lot; has a nice, rich feeling. The configurator makes Mojave look different, but I can't see a real-life difference. Did you order some contrast stitching there? Looks great.
I hope you get out there and enjoy the car at least a little this weekend, with all that is going on...and let me add my sincere condolences to you for your recent loss, as well.

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Beautiful. I had a Luxor beige interior on my Macan and I think it adds some welcome warmth and brightens up that interior a lot; has a nice, rich feeling. The configurator makes Mojave look different, but I can't see a real-life difference. Did you order some contrast stitching there? Looks great.
I hope you get out there and enjoy the car at least a little this weekend, with all that is going on...and let me add my sincere condolences to you for your recent loss, as well.
Thank you @John Y for your condolences and compliments! I agree with you about the configurator. I was expecting the interior to be a little lighter, but I like and even prefer the way it actually is. And YES, there is beige stitching on the rim of the black dashboard AND on the headrests. 😊

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here's a side shot. I definitely like the wheels on the 2017 better because they are the turbo 21" wheels. On this one, went with the all seasons for practicality, so no need to change them out for winter tires (which is a must here). I do think the white brake calipers are cool with the silver though!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thank you! I only took one of the interior today. Stay tuned...

Beautiful build! Congratulations and enjoy. Sorry about your Dad however. I’m sure he’ll have a big smile on his face as he looks down to see you enjoying your ride.

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Thank you! I lost my mother, but your sentiments are appreciated either way. She doesn’t like red cars, but I’m sure she’d be happy for me. 😊

101 - 120 of 147 Posts