Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some visual cues to help you distinguish just which Macan you've rested your eyes on. The hopped up Macan Turbo has two rows of LED daytime running lights. As seen here...

While non-Turbo Macan's will show with a single row of LED DRLs. The other visual cue for Turbo vs Non Turbo Macans are additional front vents on the Turbo.

Also in the pipe is a Macan hybrid which is said to receive a 2.0 turbo 4-cylinder, linked with an electric motor that offers an extra 54 ponies.The Macan will represent the first model coming from Stuttgart with a four-cylinder since 1995 when Porsche axed the 968. I wonder if this is a Macan Hybrid as it bears no LED DRLs...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Some visual cues to help you distinguish just which Macan you've rested your eyes on. The hopped up Macan Turbo has two rows of LED daytime running lights. As seen here...

While non-Turbo Macan's will show with a single row of LED DRLs. The other visual cue for Turbo vs Non Turbo Macans are additional front vents on the Turbo.

Also in the pipe is a Macan hybrid which is said to receive a 2.0 turbo 4-cylinder, linked with an electric motor that offers an extra 54 ponies.The Macan will represent the first model coming from Stuttgart with a four-cylinder since 1995 when Porsche axed the 968. I wonder if this is a Macan Hybrid as it bears no LED DRLs...

Will that be the first hybrid that we see from Porsche? Do you know if it will run both gas and electric at the same time, or will it run completely electric and then switch to gas reserves?

·
Registered
256 Posts
At least Porsche still keeps on making their higher end trims look way better than the lower end models. This makes it much easier to spot them, and actually makes people who bought higher trims feel really different from the guys that bought lower end trims.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I didn't think that Porsche would make any hybrids. Doesn't really seem like their thing. I guess it does fit best on the Macan out of all the models in their line-up though. Do you think that the hybrid will sell well? Is that what Porsche customers are looking for?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.