Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased and installed this Techart rear roof spoiler? I am very interested, but only basic pictures available online. I see it on Suncoast parts, but no details.

Would appreciate any more information if anyone has installed.

TIA
Car Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive mirror

· Registered
2023 GTS - Dolomite / Bordeaux PPUQ7NL7
438 Posts
That tech art spoiler is hideous in my opinion, the lines don't flow with the rest of the original roof line at all. Looks like an Ali express or pep boys special, yet I know it's priced at roughly two kidneys and a leg.
Hard pass.

· Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have seen the OEM spoiler at the Porsche dealer on a turbo. Not sure how much of a hassle to remove stock and install, as I did notice the windshield washer nozzle was off to one side, where stock it is in the middle.

I am still looking for any member who has purchased and installed this Techart spoiler. That’s the info I wanted.

· Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
AtoB
Yes, I saw that. Just so hard to know what is involved with swapping. The description above says available for 2019 models and newer, Gen 2, says turbo in the title, yet, does not say turbo in the sub description. I have a 2015 turbo. Also confusing is says needs to be painted to match body color, but looks gloss black in the photo. I would love to install it on my car, but need to find more information what is involved and if it will even work for my 2015.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts