Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Porsche has been nice enough to provide the public with these teaser images of the Macan ahead of its LA Auto Show Debut. I am left wanting more however, mostly because the fact that the teaser images show little of the tail end of the Macan and that is the one part of the car that I am unsure of what it looks like.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Seems like there are two versions of the backend at least for the test mules. Tag on the door and tag on the bumper. I am up for the tag on door. Makes the car look chunky.
Good eye, now that im giving it all a closer look, its like this with the front ends.
We could be looking at a few Macan models here, i know theres a Macan Turbo S here.

·
Registered
247 Posts
i never realized how strange the back of a cayenne/macan looks without the badges. such an odd look.
Macan is not going to loko like that in the back. These teasers are essentially the same cars we have been seeing in the spy shots for months. They still have the stickers for head and tail lights. Why do you think Porsche was so liberal with the teasers....

·
Registered
247 Posts
they're doing a great job at fooling people with the tail lights, just look at these tail lights in the drawing and judge for yourself what will be in the production model

yea thats what I'm thinking too, the 911 esque tails do the Macan much more justice then the bulgy ones transplanted from Cayenne. It should give the Macan a sleeker appearance. I'm still holding hope for a full light bar across the back...

·
Registered
44 Posts
yea thats what I'm thinking too, the 911 esque tails do the Macan much more justice then the bulgy ones transplanted from Cayenne. It should give the Macan a sleeker appearance. I'm still holding hope for a full light bar across the back...
Yeah these tailight would look more proportional on the macan. The bulgy round ones throws off the looks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.