Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering who is going? I just registered and will tow my camper, it’s gonna be lots of fun, driving those twisties/ hairpin turns and camp at the end of the day...Hoping to see more Macans.

·
Registered
6,364 Posts
I've done the Dragon 3 times. It's very cool. But a rally sounds crowded. With lots of LE oversight. Have you ever driven the Dragon? Be sure to check out the tree of shame. It's a sobering reminder of how may have crashed on it.

Be careful and have fun.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've done the Dragon 3 times. It's very cool. But a rally sounds crowded. With lots of LE oversight. Have you ever driven the Dragon? Be sure to check out the tree of shame. It's a sobering reminder of how may have crashed on it.

Be careful and have fun.
I been there once around 2006 on my 350z with full of sMILES, and excited how much Macan can make me sMILES.

·
Registered
6,364 Posts
Ah, I owned a T top 280z. Unfortunately it met its fate when my then au pair slid down a slippery road into a utility pole and it wound up on its roof. I was just very grateful she was not injured.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Macan survived the Tail of the Dragon Porsche Rally, here’s some random pics and video.

There was 4-5 Macans and 1 Cayenne out of 200 + Porsche’s...

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Macan Base, Premium Plus, 19" Turbo wheels
295 Posts
Thanks for sharing. That looks like fun!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts