Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It has a small scratch and slight dent in the back but it won't effect its strength (and since it is behind the bumper, you would never see it). A few conditions for the sale. I live in the SF Bay Area and won't ship it and the price will be the top bid to the charity of your choice (not political or religious). Once we agree on the amount, give me a check to the charity and I'll mail it.

I should get the rack next week when mine is replaced with a new one after my body shop completes the entire repair job.

·
Registered
21 Posts
If only there wasn't 2300 miles of road from here to you, I would place a bid.

A great way to give to your favorite charity. Good luck.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Bump for a great and unique "for sale" ad!

I'm with @kurumi. Too bad I'm 3k miles away......
However! I will give $50 on top... to the winning bids charity if sold by this Sunday (Mothers Day).

·
Registered
48 Posts
How long are you opening up for bids? I'm in TX but am coming out to SF for a wedding in a couple of weeks and may be open to buying it and shipping it back myself.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How long are you opening up for bids? I'm in TX but am coming out to SF for a wedding in a couple of weeks and may be open to buying it and shipping it back myself.
for a $200 donation to the charity of your choice (not religious or political), it is yours. I will cover the small scratch with some black touch up paint and since you won't see the scratch is behind the bumper, no one will see the minor touch up.

How you are going to get it home will be challenging but it's yours if you want it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Phew. Finally can post in classifieds and confirming the bid. (I'm Dima mentioned in the post above)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
bavenda
Porsche Macan Forum
Thank you for your interest in MacanForum.com. We’re a forum community dedicated to Porsche Macan SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, specs, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing