Porsche Macan Forum banner

221 - 223 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Re the finish, I went with shiny anti-slip. Re the "S", I had them engrave it on each pedal for an additional $25 per pedal. Ultimate Pedals already has the artwork for the proper Macan "S" so it's an easy add for them.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I just test drove a 2016 Golf R today and FYI, it has the exact pedal set as the Q5 ones.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I ordered two different versions of the low-cost (under $20/set) Made in China pedals off Amazon. If I were being honest I would say they were pretty good dupes especially for the price. The fit and finish of the rubber definitely didn't look OEM but close enough not to be noticed in the dark footwell. I proably would have been content but my wife shamed me by asking why I'm installing cheap Made in China aftermarket accessories on my fine German machine. I succumbed with my tail between my legs... and ordered the OEM Made in Germany pedals. Shipped from Germany....took over a month to get them but worth the wait. Are they really worth 5x the price of the dupes? Not a chance.... but I can sleep better, albeit poorer, now. Audi part numbers: 8K2 723 173 A 41S (Brake); 4H0 721 891 (Gas)

221 - 223 of 223 Posts