Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen "sport" style pedals on either an S or a Turbo like in the Q5s?
If not, I wonder if these Audi units will fit/work?
Plain black/rubber pedals are so pedestrian...

·
Registered
484 Posts
Good timing on this thread, I sat in the Macan today for the first time and boy those black plastic things look utilitarian.
I got some sweet stock sport pedals in my Civic and it will be "hard" to accept this change.
So yeah, I'm hoping for some aftermarket (or even original Porsche) replacements in the future.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice!
I'd be a buyer/would be my first mod, if they had a matching dead pedal...

·
Premium Member
741 Posts

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Hmm is right... they look nice, but a little pricey IMO.
From the description, it would seem that the gas pedal is only replaces the rubber cover of the OEM one. So it would seem that it just has stainless steel inserts on a rubber cover?

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
It has to be piece that slides over the actual gas pedal, as there is no rubber cover on the gas pedal (unlike the brake pedal). I thought it was missing and actually texted my SA about it, apparently it's by design...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bet these will work and they also have the dead pedal that matches...

Cayenne S and Turbo Factory Pedal Set
This factory aluminum pedal set for the Cayenne S and Turbo, and this will fit a Cayenne V6 and the VW Touareg. These pedals are a direct fit. No modifications are required. Price for gas and brake pedals. Also available: 3 pedal manual set for $40 additional.

To insure proper fitment, please provide VIN and number of cylinders of your vehicle.

SC-CAYPED

Select: Automatic/TiptronicManual (+$40.00)

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
I bet these will work and they also have the dead pedal that matches...

Cayenne S and Turbo Factory Pedal Set
This factory aluminum pedal set for the Cayenne S and Turbo, and this will fit a Cayenne V6 and the VW Touareg. These pedals are a direct fit. No modifications are required. Price for gas and brake pedals. Also available: 3 pedal manual set for $40 additional.

To insure proper fitment, please provide VIN and number of cylinders of your vehicle.

SC-CAYPED

Select: Automatic/TiptronicManual (+$40.00)
I have these for my 958 and tried it already. The brake pedal fits, but the gas pedal in the Macan is roughly 2" shorter than the Cayenne, therefore the set doesn't work.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts

·
Premium Member
741 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Nice catch! Yeah, I guess they're from China alright... if they do the job, I don't mind. I'll show them to my authorized service people to comment on quality.

1 - 20 of 227 Posts