Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've come accross a few Spaniards as of late on the forum. It would be nice to get to know who we are and a bit about our origins.

I'm from a town near Bilbao, with last Spanish domicile in Neguri, a nice little town by the Cantabric sea although it's now almost 17 years that I live abroad; last year of university in The Netherlands, 13 years in Luxembourg and 3 in Geneva, with English as my daily working language for the last 16 years although I'm incresingly using French at work, and French happens to be my two kids' main language since that's always been their schooling language - shame on my wife and I, both Spaniards.

First-time Porsche owner (Macan GTS) since one month.

Nos vemos por el foro.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Saludo

From Alicante, España,in 40 days more or less a Macan S diesel driver. Coming from Lexus (no problem car and excelent service, 10/10).Not more on lexus becouse of their ugly and unspirited driving cars (just hybrids). Expect to have fun with my new car in the Costa Blanca.:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi friends!

From Madrid and waiting for a Macan S Diesel. Yesterday my dealer told me that it should arrive on July, so, still long way. I am driving now an X5 E70 30d and a Porsche Boxster 987.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From Alicante, España,in 40 days more or less a Macan S diesel driver. Coming from Lexus (no problem car and excelent service, 10/10).Not more on lexus becouse of their ugly and unspirited driving cars (just hybrids). Expect to have fun with my new car in the Costa Blanca.:)
Hola @Quiquepas. We had already bumped into each other on the forum. True that the new Lexus are increasingly difficult visually; the NX sounded like an option to replace my wife's 320d, but its looks were not what we were hoping.

I'm sure you will have fun with your S Diesel; lots of torque in that car!

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi friends!

From Madrid and waiting for a Macan S Diesel. Yesterday my dealer told me that it should arrive on July, so, still long way. I am driving now an X5 E70 30d and a Porsche Boxster 987.
Muy buenas. I used to spend a good deal of time on business trips in Puzuelo during the last couple of years I lived in Luxembourg, and I always stayed in Salamanca; other than two very nice Galician and Basque restaurants, there was a 5J café nearby; what a good place to enjoy some ibéricos. Madrid is a nice city indeed.

Just three months to go for you. Hang in there!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Muy buenas. I used to spend a good deal of time on business trips in Puzuelo during the last couple of years I lived in Luxembourg, and I always stayed in Salamanca; other than two very nice Galician and Basque restaurants, there was a 5J café nearby; what a good place to enjoy some ibéricos. Madrid is a nice city indeed.

Just three months to go for you. Hang in there!
I usually visit Luxembourg for working reasons but I have never been there just to enjoy the city.

Yes, 3 months is a long time, so I pay regular visits to this forum to make the waiting no so hard

·
Registered
52 Posts
From Madrid

Hi! This is Enrique from Madrid
Next July My Macan S diesel will be 2 years old.
I am very happy at the moment.
Taking part in macanforum from almost 2 year ago, specially during my waiting time until delivery.
MacanForum helped me a lot in order to decide my configuration. Amazing to read how many things people can know about a car.
Enjoy your Macan!

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi! This is Enrique from Madrid
Next July My Macan S diesel will be 2 years old.
I am very happy at the moment.
Taking part in macanforum from almost 2 year ago, specially during my waiting time until delivery.
MacanForum helped me a lot in order to decide my configuration. Amazing to read how many things people can know about a car.
Enjoy your Macan!
Bienvenido Enrique!

MacanForum helped me a lot before delivery, too -- it even helped convince me to add some options to spend my money! ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Bienvenido tocayo,
I'm suppossed to receive my s diesel in one month,is It as reliable as they say? What about maintence costs? Consumption? Enhorabuena

·
Registered
63 Posts
I finally pick up mine last week. Gorgeus, cool, guapo. I'll tell you more when I drive it more. One question, how can i send images to the forum. Thanks a lot

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hate to feel left out. ;). My brother in law is Puerto Rican. Does that count? ;)
Oh, no, don't feel left out at all; all you need to know is "hola" and "una cerveza, por favor" (well, even if I don't like beer myself).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hola!

From Barcelona...with a 997...I have to give the 997 tomorrow to the dealer to order a new Macan GTS...Will I be able to do it? I'm not sure at all...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts