Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saying hey from SoCal, super excited for the Macan to break the monotony. In my neighborhood its all range rovers, you'd think these people would enjoy some diversity. Oh well, can't wait to have the first Macan on the block.

I'm so souped up for the Macan I'm planning to be at the LA show for its launch:D:D

Anyways Cheers,

Danny

·
Registered
247 Posts
Saying hey from SoCal, super excited for the Macan to break the monotony. In my neighborhood its all range rovers, you'd think these people would enjoy some diversity. Oh well, can't wait to have the first Macan on the block.

I'm so souped up for the Macan I'm planning to be at the LA show for its launch:D:D

Anyways Cheers,

Danny
Hey Danny welcome to the Macan Forum. My neck of the woods its a very similar collection of Ranges, G wagons, X5s with a sprinkling of GLKs and X3s. Everyone and their dog has a luxury SUV, especially the mothers.

Im really looking forward to the Macan for my wife, especially becasue its the type of wifes car you actually want to drive. Its very possible i fight her for the keys hehhh. Again welcome..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.