Porsche Macan Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Sorry to see this happened to you car - seeing this is probably going to encourage me to install a dash cam ASAP.

Unfortunately you’re not alone I saw this thread on another site - not sure what are the OP was from as he never listed his location And I can’t identify the state that his inspection sticker is from.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Unfortunately things like this don’t seem to get investigated too much. Once I had my Ducati 1199s and my ktm duke stolen back to back one day after another!! Cops did nothing.... was pretty sad to see those bikes destroyed when they finally found them. Cars getting keyed are usually by ex’s. You didn’t happen to piss off a female did you? Lol
Actually, this was investigated, person caught and fired. Happened at my work place and no, I did nothing to cause.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Actually, this was investigated, person caught and fired. Happened at my work place and no, I did nothing to cause.
I hope they’re also facing the toughest criminal penalties that the law allows.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
That sucks.... but why do I feel there's more to this horrific incident.

Are you single? Had a little run in with a "fling"...? In a pissing match with someone? Other?
Takes a lot of courage to key a car these days. Especially, a "High end" car and with cameras, monitoring systems everywhere you turn. IMHO....keying a car is typically a "Personal" attack. So.. what else is behind this unfortunate "Keying"?.

Good luck with the investigation and repair.
My you have quite the imagination! Workplace, don't know the person but they were caught. Perhaps don't like Porsche owners?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Wow that’s awesome. But not that awesome considering the condition of your macan. Sad to see. Good luck with the repairs. And karma usually comes back two fold, I’m sure they will find that out sooner or later. Wonder what the motive was ? Seems kind of crazy to do that.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
ACH EEE LLL LLL was the damned wod

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jake absolutely saved my ’87 Carrera from a complete repaint. He repainted my bumpers (f&r), right door, and deck lid. He polished out the scratches in primer that showed through the Guards Red paint. You can’t distinguish the new paint from the old.

Jake is a real Porsche guy. You will not be sorry you took the 2 1/2 - 3 hour drive.

Mark
Hayden, Idaho

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
It's the mentaility of "If I can't have something like that, you shouldn't have it either".

21 - 30 of 30 Posts