Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Macan S 2015 model had one touch windows until I disconnected the battery to add a towbar this weekend. One touch will now not work on any of the windows and I can close or open the windows with the remote. All the conversations I’ve seen tell you how to reset one window ( which doesn’t work on the issue) but no-one suggests a fix for all the windows. TIA

·
Registered
105 Posts
Try to reset
ignition on
You lower it by pressing the button and you keep the button pressed 5 "again after opening

Then you do the same thing on the way up

See if that fixes the problem?

·
Premium Member
4,313 Posts
......One touch will now not work on any of the windows and I can't close or open the windows with the remote. All the conversations I’ve seen tell you how to reset one window ( which doesn’t work on the issue) but no-one suggests a fix for all the windows....
Quoting from an earlier thread post which references the owners manual.....

"The final positions of the windows are lost after the battery is disconnected and reconnected. Windows automatic mode is not operative.

Perform the following steps for all windows:

Close the window completely once by pulling the rocker switch to the second setting.
When the window is completely closed, briefly pull the rocker switch to the second setting again.
Completely open the window once by pressing the switch"

One-Touch Driver's Window Not Working

I assume you would need to perform this procedure for each window. Not sure if this would fix the remote issue. Remote operation of the windows is not available on the North American cars.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: wspollack and Shark

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So, I fixed it today whilst sitting in a traffic jam with the engine running. I had also read:… With the drivers window closed hold the up switch till you hear a click, then open the window fully, release the switch, then press the down window switch until you hear the click. After this all my windows worked including the remote control 👍🏻

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.