1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: TechArt Air Suspension Lowering Module

Fits 2015-2018 models with OEM Air Suspension

Plug & Play. No coding required.

I completed the install myself in about 45 minutes with simple hand tools.

See photos for more info!

Retails new for $2,495

Price: $1,250 Shipped

Payment: PayPal friends/family preferred, otherwise I kindly ask my buyer to add 3.5% ($46) to cover the “goods/services” fee. I’m happy to provide numerous references from prior transactions on this page, as well as other popular Porsche / Macan forums.

Please feel free to PM with any inquiries.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Tempting, I just installed Flat6 spacers 10mm and 12mm F/R. I presume there is no level of height adjustability - just the aforementioned set ride heights from stock ride heights? Can you turn off the automatic parking level mode? Are your pictures with parking mode activated? Thanks!

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tempting, I just installed Flat6 spacers 10mm and 12mm F/R. I presume there is no level of height adjustability - just the aforementioned set ride heights from stock ride heights? Can you turn off the automatic parking level mode? Are your pictures with parking mode activated? Thanks!
Correct. You cannot set a "custom" level. The air suspension button on the console activates the parking mode. To disable, simply tap the AS button to switch "low mode" off before switching the ignition off.

Personally, I like it a lot. Love the look of parking mode, but like driving with slightly more ground clearance. No extra displays or modules, looks completely stock.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I see this is sold now, but just curious, is yours a Turbo Performance Pack?

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I see this is sold now, but just curious, is yours a Turbo Performance Pack?
Mine is not. Just a normal Turbo with a Cobb Stage 1+ Tune

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts