Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale are a set of beautiful Satin Black Powder Coated Sport Design wheels.

The photos below will tell all. They look brand new - an honest 10/10 condition. Maybe 9.99/10 if you are bothered by the mark near the valve stem hole (pictured below).

And yes, I am happy to confirm, they’re true OEM wheels, produced by BBS!

P

Price: $2500 Shipped.

With my prior sales of factory silver painted Sport Design wheels ranging from $1,800 (sold in 2 days) - $2,400, and with Powder Coating costs ranging from $500-$800 on average, I'm sure it can be easily concluded how good of a deal this truly is - (I was prepared to price them higher for him as the last PCd set I saw on here sold at $2,700 + ship).

In addition, Please feel free to message me with any serious inquiries.

Thanks for looking!

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Updated post. Includes TPMS

Tires can be added for an additional cost. Please PM with any inquiries

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Updated once more. $2,500 Shipped to your door including full insurance. Sale includes TPMS and matching Center Caps

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
@MacanCheez do you powder coat wheels at your house and where do you source TPMS?
Wish I had the ability to do PC at my house. You need some serious equipment and a lot of space for that.

This particular set was powdercoated by a shop that @Eli Hellman took them to. TPMS from this particular set came through my relationship with a different shop (who does the PC on other sets for me).

Not sure of the brand off hand (they aren't OEM, but look the same), I've been using them in my current winter tires without issue. Eli is using an identical TPMS set in his Macan at the moment, and I'm sure can provide additional feedback.

I can also source HUF (OEM Supplier) TPMS at a pretty reasonable cost - Literally the exact same thing you'd get from the dealer minus the Porsche part number.

As for other wheel sets I've had, practically all TPMS were OEM, originally coming with the wheel set from the factory.

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wheels are possibly the easiest way to transform the look of any car. Just sayin ;)

Happy to help sell/market original sets to help offset the costs of the wheel upgrade

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looking for a set of 20 inch spiders for my 2017 Macan. Do you have a set? If so, how can we connect
Replied to your PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts