Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just sold my 2018 Porsche Macan. Found both the items I am looking to sell (like new condition with less than 10 months / 9K miles of use) on this forum (many positive reviews for each item from other Macan owners).

Here is a link to my Porsche Classified Post for Full Details of the Macan Canvasback Liner and Porsche OEM Interior Divider.

Any questions/concerns please let me know.

Thank you,

Nic - 847-409-4059 - Located in Illinois

·
Premium Member
3,577 Posts
Hello,

Just sold my 2018 Porsche Macan. Found both the items I am looking to sell (like new condition with less than 10 months / 9K miles of use) on this forum (many positive reviews for each item from other Macan owners).

Here is a link to my Porsche Classified Post for Full Details of the Macan Canvasback Liner and Porsche OEM Interior Divider.

Any questions/concerns please let me know.

Thank you,

Nic - 847-409-4059 - Located in Illinois
Is it the $404.00 number?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

$404.00 was the cost new for the Canvasback Liner Set ($329.95 new for Rear Cargo Interior Divider).

Asking $295 for each item (Canvasback Liner Set & Porsche OEM Interior Divider = $590 for both - obo). Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Nic

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Nate,

They are both still available. Can you check the number you sent the text to? I didn't receive your text, my number is 847-409-4059.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts