Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Vendor
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a set of OEM 21" Satin Platinum Sport Classics. These have a polished lip, similar to the gloss black sets.
Overall in very good shape save for the minor stone chips and marks as pictured.

Tires are Continental ContiSportContact5P Summer tires.

Front Tread: ~7/32
Rear Tread: ~6/32

Price:

$4,400 SHIPPED (US and Canada Only) for the complete set.

Payment:
Prefer PayPal family/friends, otherwise kindly ask the buyer to cover the 3.5% ($154) PayPal fee if using the goods/services method.

Absolutely happy to send additional photos, or host a video conference/phone call to review further. I can certainly provide numerous references from prior transactions as well.

Thanks for looking!

· Registered
149 Posts
Selling a set of OEM 21" Satin Platinum Sport Classics. These have a polished lip, similar to the gloss black sets.
Overall in very good shape. - I'll upload detailed photos this weekend.

Tires are Continental ContiSportContact5P Summer tires.

Front Tread: ~7/32
Rear Tread: ~6/32

Price:

$4,400 SHIPPED (US and Canada Only) for the complete set.

Payment:
Prefer PayPal family/friends, otherwise kindly ask the buyer to cover the 3.5% ($154) PayPal fee if using the goods/services method.

Absolutely happy to send additional photos, or host a video conference/phone call to review further. I can certainly provide numerous references from prior transactions as well.

Thanks for looking!

· Registered
149 Posts
Pics please. Any possibility of subbing some all seasons vs. summer? Have possible trade mint ceramic coated 20” gloss black/machined lip/split spoked 2020 Turbo oems w/7/-8/32 Pirelli P Zero all season plus if

· Vendor
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics please. Any possibility of subbing some all seasons vs. summer? Have possible trade mint ceramic coated 20” gloss black/machined lip/split spoked 2020 Turbo oems w/7/-8/32 Pirelli P Zero all season plus if
Sent you a PM :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts