Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Available for sale is this stunning set of 21" Sport Classics in Gloss Black.

They are in fact OEM, produced by BBS for Porsche (Porsche part number pictured below).

Very nice condition overall, a few spots where light curbing was polished out, and a few very thin scratches as seen in the photos. Generally unnoticeable when not looking for them, but as with all my listings, I am sure to disclose any imperfection I find.

The set includes Continental Crosscontact UHP All-season tires, with practically brand new remaining tread.

Front Tread: ~10/32"
Rear Tread: ~10/32"

In fair and full disclosure (and before anyone decides to chirp about tire date codes), Tires were purchased brand new from TireRack as a closeout model last year, driven about 2,000 - 3,000 miles in the fall, and then stored in a climate controlled basement until I aquired them. While they were only put into service for the first time less than a year ago, they do have date codes from mid 2013 and late 2014 (Hence the closeout model). Rubber is still quite soft, zero signs of cracks/stress/etc. I had them on my own Macan for the entire week last week and enjoyed the ride. If this is a concern, I'd be willing to make a deal without tires, especially since I'd plan to use them for my incoming personal set of Matte Black Sport Classics... Personally, I'm not deterred in the least bit as I've purchased several closeout tire sets over the years and never had one issue.

Price: $4,400 SHIPPED

PayPal preferred. I do prefer Family/Friends, otherwise please add 3% ($125) to cover fees. I take pride in my outstanding reputation as a member and seller on this forum, and would be happy to provide a lengthy list of references from prior comparable high-dollar sales.

Please PM with any inquiries.

Thanks for looking!

·
Vendor
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These have always been my favorite wheels. GWS.
Thanks!! I think these are my new favorite as well. They look great in photos, but are just something spectacular when seen in person. Gave me inspiration to have a set done in matte black with a polished lip for myself.

And here they are installed. Only 20 photos allowed per post, so here’s photo #21!

·
Vendor
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But I think they have the black spokes and white trim available on 20' and 21' only.
That’s correct. There are only 19” sport Classics and 21” sport classics. Gloss black only comes on the 21”s

Though… paint/powdercoating is always an option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts