Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a set of OEM Gloss Black Sport Classics, including Center Caps, Tires, & TPMS. They are off my Macan and ready to ship.

Overall, the wheels are in excellent shape. Photos detail their overall condition and any of these blemishes that I could notice. They have usual signs of average use, a few spots of curbing and scratches that have been professionally corrected (see photos).

Tires are Michelin Latitude Sport 3 Summer Tires, with excellent tread life remaining. Fronts measured ~8/32”, rears ~9/32. For comparison sake, I believe brand new is 9/32”.

I’ll post YouTube videos of the set detailing their condition shortly.

Price:

$4,400 SHIPPED (US and Canada Only) for the complete set. They’ll be sent either UPS or FedEx ground, packaged extremely well, with full insurance.

$3,600 SHIPPED for the Wheels and Caps only

Payment:
Prefer PayPal family/friends, otherwise kindly ask the buyer to cover the 3.5% ($160) PayPal fee if using the goods/services method.

Absolutely happy to send additional photos, or host a video conference/phone call to review further. I can certainly provide numerous references from prior transactions as well.

Thanks for looking!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts