Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
21” OEM BBS Gloss Black Sport Classics & Essentially Brand New Michelin Tires (Price $4,400 , FREE SHIPPING).

Selling a set of OEM Gloss Black Sport Classics, including Center Caps, Tires, & TPMS. Indeed OEM with Porsche part numbers and BBS stamping pictured below.

Overall, the wheels are in good shape. Some minor scratches and curb rash that was polished out. In full disclosure, one wheel was professionally refinished and is a 100% match to the others (I’ll bet you can’t even tell which one). Photos detail their overall condition and any blemishes I could notice.

Tires are Michelin Latitude Sport 3, and have maybe 500 miles on them. All measure with full remaining tread. They’re a top rated tire for the Macan and price at $1600 new for a complete set.

Price:

$4,400 SHIPPED (US and Canada Only) for the complete set. They’ll be sent either UPS or FedEx ground, packaged extremely well, with full insurance.

$3,500 SHIPPED for the Wheels and Caps only

Payment:
Prefer PayPal family/friends, otherwise kindly ask the buyer to cover the 3% ($132) PayPal fee if using the goods/services method.

Will consider fair and reasonable offers.

Absolutely happy to send additional photos, or host a video conference/phone call to review further. I can certainly provide numerous references from prior transactions as well.

Thanks for looking!

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts