Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Vendor
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a set of OEM 20" Sport Design Wheels in Silver. For these, I will give the option to have them powdercoated any color of your choice for an additional $600

These are true OEM 20" Sport Designs, Porsche part numbers, produced by BBS for Porsche - see photos of stamping. Good shape overall, see photos.

Pricing (Includes shipping 48 US and Canada):

1. Wheels (As-Is, Silver) + Caps + TPMS = $2,250 USD
2. Wheels (Color of Your Choice) + Caps + TPMS = $2,850 USD
3. Add high-tread OE spec all-season tires, mounted and balanced = +$800 USD

If opting for a color change, I will require a $500 deposit (applied to the final sale price) the work to get started. This is a means of security for me as I could otherwise sell the set as-is.

Payment:
Prefer PayPal family/friends, otherwise kindly ask the buyer to cover the 3.5% PayPal fee if using the goods/services method.

Absolutely happy to send additional photos, or host a video conference/phone call to review further. I can certainly provide numerous references from prior transactions as well.

Thanks for looking!

· Vendor
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Longo2016MacanS

Front: 19x8 et21
Rear: 19x9 et21

vs.

Front: 20x9 et26
Rear: 20x10 et19

Difference:

Front: 1" wider, +8mm poke
Rear: 1" wider, +15mm poke

Basically, the 20"s without spacers is like running 8mm front, and 15mm rear spacers on the 19"s.

· Registered
10 Posts
Thanks! That sounds pretty ideal and would eliminate my need for spacers😀
I am assuming that those numbers are irrespective of aspect ratio or do I need concern myself with selection of 20" tire choice?

Thanks,
Steve

· Premium Member
2015 Macan Turbo - Sapphire Blue
237 Posts
Thanks! That sounds pretty ideal and would eliminate my need for spacers😀 I am assuming that those numbers are irrespective of aspect ratio or do I need concern myself with selection of 20" tire choice? Thanks, Steve
@RADHAUS hope you don't mind me posting.

@Longo2016MacanS my car is lowered but hope this helps. No spacers and OEM 265/295 tire sizes.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky

· Vendor
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@Kapetajr Woah! Now that looks incredible. Can't put my finger on it, but the whole thing just sits so proper. Thanks for sharing!

· Premium Member
2015 Macan Turbo - Sapphire Blue
237 Posts
Agreed! Those look really great-thanks for posting the images!
How much would I need to lower my steel-sprung Macan S to get that stance?
I'm on air suspension, so the cars is -60mm from stock
height in low mode. to get that low on steel springs I'd assume you had to get coilovers or aftermarket air. if I was on springs I'd go H&R springs or Bilstein coilovers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts