Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a complete set of OEM RS Spyders, including OEM Grey with Silver Crest Center caps.

Signs of average use, but no major curbing. Will upload better, more detailed photos tomorrow.

My opinion on condition

Front wheel 1: 7.5/10 - Some minor scratches from average use, and one scratch on the outer rim
Front Wheel 2: 8.5/10 - Minor scratches, and a nick in the very edge of the rim
Rear Wheel 1: 8.7510 - Minor scratches from average use, a couple chips in clear coat
Rear Wheel 2: 9.9/10 - Pretty darn close to being perfect, maybe a few very small scratches.

Overall Condition: 8.7/10 - One of the better sets I've had. Better than average for a pre-owned set in my opinion.

All wheels are straight and true, free of cracks or bends.

Price: $2,300 Plus Shipping. I will consider reasonable offers, but I have priced them quite fair based on my prior sales of Spyder sets.

Flat Rate Shipping via FedEx (Fully insured, sent to your door)::

• East Coast: $150
    • Middle States: $200
    • West Coast: $250
PayPal only. Prefer family/friends, or add 3% ($75) to cover fees. I am happy to provide numerous references from prior high-dollar sales on this forum.

Please PM with any inquiries.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about we meet at the top of Crystal Mountain for lunch mid ski season? I can offer free tickets to my guest.
Be careful what you wish for! - The next time I'm out there, you might just be hearing from me asking to take you up on that.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Be careful what you wish for! - The next time I'm out there, you might just be hearing from me asking to take you up on that.
I have a bazillion shares of Crystal Mountain Founders Club stock so anyone please call upon me if you want to ski mid-week. I ran a ski school up their for 16 years for outlying school districts. The only requirement is you have to ski with me (well, maybe a little help at lunch).

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a bazillion shares of Crystal Mountain Founders Club stock so anyone please call upon me if you want to ski mid-week. I ran a ski school up their for 16 years for outlying school districts. The only requirement is you have to ski with me (well, maybe a little help at lunch).
Sounds amazing! Of course lunch and beers on me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Post updated with detailed photos of the wheels and every blemish I could possibly notice, no matter how minor. No surprises here!

Since the post only allows 20 photos, here is a closer shot of the wheel that is in near mint condition:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Their shandy is a staple during the summertime for me. I'll absolutely let you know the next time i'm out there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts