Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Vendor
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a near mint set of OEM 20” Turbo Wheels and tires off a 2020 Macan Turbo.

Porsche refers to the finish as “Black Shadows” which features high gloss black wheels with a machined face. It’s a pretty tough to find set with a MSRP of ~$7,350 if ordered through your local dealership.

This is a complete set, ready for immediate installation to your Macan, featuring the Factory Original Michelin Latitude Tour HP All-Season Tires, with TPMS and Center caps.

As a plus, these wheels are ceramic coated for supreme resistance to brake dust, protection from micro scratches, and ease of cleaning.

Tires have about 95% tread remaining:

Front: ~9/32”
Rear: ~10/32”

The wheels are practically flawless. A solid 9.9/10 condition in my opinion. I was able to locate only a single stone chip on one wheel after close inspection. The marks are nearly unnoticeable as pictured.

Price: $3,800 Shipped

Payment: PayPal, Zelle, and Venmo are commonly accepted. If opting to use PayPal, I prefer PayPal family/friends, otherwise kindly ask my buyers to add the additional 3.5% ($138) to cover fees.

I’d be happy to provide numerous references from prior sales.

Please PM with any inquiries.

Thanks for looking!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts