Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Vendor
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If the title of this sale post piqued your interest, you probably already know what these are, and how hard they are to find as a discontinued and sold out AMS product.

Literally brand new, never used. Purchased in November of 2020 and sat in the garage, waiting on a day to install until now. Individual moved on from their Macan, so these are looking for a new home. I'm quite tempted to take these for myself if these don't move quick, especially since there likely wont be another set available soon, possibly ever.

More info here: Alpha Performance (AMS) Downpipes (Macan)

Price: $2,500 Shipped

Payment: PayPal is preferred. Kindly add 3.5% to cover fees if using the "Goods/Services" method. I am happy to provide numerous references from prior sales.

Please PM with any inquiries.

Thanks for looking!

· Premium Member
2015 Macan S, AMS Intercoolers, Remus exhaust
359 Posts
If the title of this sale post piqued your interest, you probably already know what these are, and how hard they are to find as a discontinued and sold out AMS product.

Literally brand new, never used. Purchased in November of 2020 and sat in the garage, waiting on a day to install until now. Individual moved on from their Macan, so these are looking for a new home. I'm quite tempted to take these for myself if these don't move quick, especially since there likely wont be another set available soon, possibly ever.

More info here: Alpha Performance (AMS) Downpipes (Macan)

Price: $2,500 Shipped

Payment: PayPal is preferred. Kindly add 3.5% to cover fees if using the "Goods/Services" method. I am happy to provide numerous references from prior sales.

Please PM with any inquiries.

Thanks for looking!

Still got these? Very interested

1 - 8 of 8 Posts