Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Isudar CarPlay module for PCM3.1 is for sale. I bought it when I thought I had bricked my first module.
Long story short; updating software of this module causes some black screen and removing fuse and reinstalling (rebooting the module) fixed my issue. Since my module is working fine, I have this one for sale. It has no issue and will work great for your car. It comes with 6 extenders (normally it comes with 3) and If you have siriusxm module in your pcm you will need longer extenders, that is why 6 extenders are good)

The board version is 1.2 (latest version). I haven’t checked the software, I can pEverything is new in box. (Never installed)

I paid $310. This includes shipping cost. If you go to website, you’ll see a cost of $290, but that doesn’t include $25 shipping cost.

I’m willing to sell for $300 if the buyer agrees to pay for shipping and other paypal fees. I haven’t used venmo order payment methods but I can consider that as well.

This module doesn’t require an external box, just the module that goes inside the PCM, which makes it a cleaner installation. I have never installed a joyeauto but i am hearing this one is better than the other in terms of cleaner installation

The advantage is that you will get it very quickly (few days since it will be shipped within US) and you do not have to wait until this ships from China and you won’t have to wait a couple of weeks to receive it.

The advantage for me will be get rid of this module, otherwise it will sit on my desk.

Appreciate your interest.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah sorry. I might be little lazy of writing too much detail and copied some from another member who was selling the same item. I have already posted the details in the RennlistForums that I had this extra. I have updated my module software and it gave black screeen and I thought i bricked it. Later I ordered another one assuming the first one is broken. Removing pcm fuse and reattaching fixed the black screen issue I had. This is the only extra module I have. Thanks,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.