Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a set of 21" Turbos mounted on Pirelli Scorpion All-Season tires, which are nearly brand new

Wheels are indeed OEM, and forged as all 21" turbos are. I've included photos of the OEM stamping as proof.

They're very nice condition overall, showing signs of average use, a few minor scratches and stone chips, but nothing too noteworthy. There were some scratches, light curbing that were corrected (see photos). Original center caps have been restored due to peeling on the clear coat (a very common issue with the turbo caps) they’re not perfect, but are now in good shape for a used set. I’ll include a Grey set of OEM caps (also pictured on the wheels), which will nicely match the grey that’s inside the spokes.

Tires are nearly new as mentioned.
Front tires measured at ~9/32" Tread
Rear tires measured at ~9/32" Tread

$3,650 SHIPPED

Paypal only. Prefer friends/family, or add 3% ($110) to cover fees. I am happy to provide numerous references.

Please PM with any inquiries.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Tread Measurements:

Front:

Rear:

Are these still available? We will know in 24 to 48 hours whether our order is locked (potential issue re chip shortage and 14/18 way seats). I assume these will fit a 2021 Macan turbo. Any other rash in addition to the one you photographed.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sent you a pm!

Still available, nothing to hide here - everything photographed to the best of my ability - we can certainly video chat to review if you’d like. I can also confirm fitment on every Macan regardless of year and trim level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
220 Posts
If you ever get another set of these and get them powder coated black I’d be interested ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts