Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Forum,

Thank you for your help and support in transitioning from MB to this 2020 Macan GTS in Chalk with 21" Sport Classic Satin Platinum Wheels, Leather Int (Black with Chalk Stitching i.c.w. GTS Int.), Sport Chrono, PTV+, Black LED PDLS+, Pano Roof, Gloss Black Roof Rails, Surround View, LCA, Porsche Entry, Heated GT Steering Wheel, Bose, Adaptive 18-way Seat, oh and added a Fire Extinguisher for kicks.

Your kind wisdom is always appreciated.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your new addition.

I bet the GTS stitching in Chalk interior package looks just fabulous on your car. My old GTS was Carmine Red with the Carmine GTS interior package and I just loved it. From your options it looks like you or the dealer added the premium package as well as the performance goodies.

It sounds like you have a beautiful new GTS. I hope that you have the most amazing time learning all about her and especially driving her.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Nice car. Looks like it has all the stuff I ordered on mine except the Chalk stitching. I don't know how I missed that, but apparently I did. Bummer. The Porsche Code

Looks like something in my build conflicted with the GTS Interior. Oh well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome and congratulations on your new addition.

I bet the GTS stitching in Chalk interior package looks just fabulous on your car. My old GTS was Carmine Red with the Carmine GTS interior package and I just loved it. From your options it looks like you or the dealer added the premium package as well as the performance goodies.

It sounds like you have a beautiful new GTS. I hope that you have the most amazing time learning all about her and especially driving her.
Thank you @Jellybean !

They basically added the premium package but it was al a cart. Ventilated seats was left off.

Excited to see your build arrive from Leipzig soon

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Nice car. Looks like it has all the stuff I ordered on mine except the Chalk stitching. I don't know how I missed that, but apparently I did. Bummer. The Porsche Code

Looks like something in my build conflicted with the GTS Interior. Oh well.
They didn’t let us add the GTS interior package with the premium plus package for this year. 😢 My old one (2018) had both, premium package plus and GTS interior package. To get both you had to spec out the GTS package and add the premium package stuff bit by bit. Cost wise you ended up paying more if you went this way. You could have added the chalk deviated stitching for the low low price of 4,650. But if you went this route you wouldn’t get the chalk seat belts and dials that come with the GTS interior package. I just looked, they don’t offer chalk in the deviated stitching colors. Boo

Reactions: veritas23

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
One wonders why they change availability on these things. At a reasonable price, I would have added the Chalk stitching and the Chalk seat beats. Oh well. Always something.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
607 Posts
Looks great! Makes me wonder if I should have gone with the black door handles.

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Congratulations your new GTS is beautiful

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thank you . @JRB @Jellybean

@RJE : thank you. Yes, if you have the gloss black roof rail, please consider the gloss black handles. I spoke with porsche and they can only be ordered on the initial build. It’s about ~$300 option if i remember correctly. My build had chalk side blade and handles intially.

@smemick Thank you, yeah it’s a hybrid pigment. I was trying to capture how the tone changes in sun and in shade. idk if my cellphone camera did justice. Even at dusk it transforms a bit. Porsche did a great job with this. We were debating between chalk, carmine and mamba. Loved them all equally. Because of work situation, went with we thought may be the least eye catching I guess.

·
Registered
2021 Macan GTS
123 Posts
Great looking GTS. I am really starting to like that "Chalk" the more I see it. Ours on the boat as we speak is the White Carrara. How's it drive? Enjoy that beauty!
Jamie

1 - 17 of 17 Posts