Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price: $1600

Hey there everyone, recently sold my 19' Macan GTS. My aftermarket wheels with less than 10,000 miles are for sale with stock take off tires mounted (just to have them rolled around). Wheels are in great condition - no damage/marring/knicks or anything. Will also be including lug studs that work with these wheels

Wheels: V-FF 107
Finish: Carbon Graphite
(F) 20" x 9" et21
(R) 20" x 10.5" et15

Here are the wheels mounted for visual reference
Porsche Macan - 20" V-FF 107 Carbon Graphite by Vorsteiner, on Flickr
Porsche Macan - 20" V-FF 107 Carbon Graphite by Vorsteiner, on Flickr

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you change your mind about shipping, you could have a buyer.
Well considering I shipped a 33” tire (no wheel) a couple states over - It was $180 for single tire. If youre willing to pay for freight, then sure I’d be more than willing to ship on your dime.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Awesome wheels! Id'd be interested if I wasn't already trying to sell a set. I could probably hook anyone up with a discounted Fedex shipping label. Just need to know the "To" and "From" zip codes to run a quote

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I got into it on another forum where I suggested a price for shipping tires. At the end of the day, it was $310 to ship tires ONLY from Houston to Orange County. The cost killed the deal. Wound up being too expensive. Throw in the weight of the wheels themselves... Where's Pat Sajak when you need big money?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I got into it on another forum where I suggested a price for shipping tires. At the end of the day, it was $310 to ship tires ONLY from Houston to Orange County. The cost killed the deal. Wound up being too expensive. Throw in the weight of the wheels themselves... Where's Pat Sajak when you need big money?
Did you think of using Greyhound? You can ship things like tires really cheaply compared to traditional sources.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome wheels! Id'd be interested if I wasn't already trying to sell a set. I could probably hook anyone up with a discounted Fedex shipping label. Just need to know the "To" and "From" zip codes to run a quote
They definitely look the part! I’d keep them but I dont think I’ll be ordering another Macan.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I’ve done it before and fully disclosed what the price is. Everyone wants something shipped until they realize how expensive it is lol.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Oh, you have no idea what I went through with some guy in CA. A takeoff set of Pilot 2's (19", 20" wheels for C63S coupe). I originally priced them at $1200 (they're worth a lot more). Dropped price to $1100 for the guy. Kept paying me in installments. Finally went to ship them. I truly plead ignorance in that I really thought it would cost about $50/tire. That's $200, right? He said he didn't want to pay S&H at $310 and wanted me to eat half the cost. I thought I was giving away way too much and said 'no'. He then filed several claims via PP. Since they could not force the guy to pay S&H, they gave him his money back and I got charged fees..... Never again!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't mind paying for shipping if you want to work out a deal;
I'm located in Vancouver, Canada, and would love to get these wheels for my sister's Macan!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts