Porsche Macan Forum banner
161 - 161 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
We all know the feeling one gets driving our Macan's however how many of us have had to deal with puzzlement and skepticism from friends and family when trying to explain the feeling ? How many "It's just a car" or "It's just meant to get you from A to B" comments have you heard ? Even a few "You paid what ?" You could have 2 of this or 3 of that instead etc ...

Sure, no one needs a Porsche but I think many deep down would like to drive one. Speaking for myself, the extra cost of this option or that option is only a fleeting thought and soon forgotten compared to the much longer term enjoyment I derive from the car on a daily basis. I'm conscious of how good I feel behind the wheel of my Macan, as I am while driving my BMW cabriolet with the top down for that matter.

It's hard to explain why the fascination and many of my friends "just don't get it". I'm so glad I do !
I recently sold my Macan but I bought it because I had never owner a Porsche and loved the sound of the motor. It's probably the only thing I miss about it now that I drive an E-car...

161 - 161 of 161 Posts