Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Macan Turbo
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. Ok, the wheels didn't actually fall off, but I did say that I was going to keep my 2015 S until they did. Well, that didn't go as formerly planned and I ended up trading it in for a 2017 Turbo with all the sporty features. I am super thrilled with my 'new' one, however, never realized it would be as emotional as it was to see the old one go. I'm getting over it and I am absolutely blown away by the Turbo. Here are a few pics.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Congrats on your new one. The 2017 Macan Turbo secret handshake will be sent!

Reactions: Ike Seaman

·
Registered
306 Posts
Nice. I see some 18 way seats, carbon fiber, sport plus, all season mats and extremely low mileage - very nice.

Please keep us updated on your thoughts regarding Turbo vs the S as I’d love to upgrade my S to a Turbo.

·
Registered
43 Posts
The Turbo is really the sweet spot in the Macan line. A totally different animal from the S. Congrats on the upgrade!

·
Registered
2017 Macan Turbo
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice. I see some 18 way seats, carbon fiber, sport plus, all season mats and extremely low mileage - very nice.

Please keep us updated on your thoughts regarding Turbo vs the S as I’d love to upgrade my S to a Turbo.
Thank you. I will send out an update after I put a few km’s on it.

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
congrats. I traded my S for a Turbo also some time ago and loved the step up. In fact, that looks like my former Turbo, right down to the wheels, CF, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts