Porsche Macan Forum banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,806 Posts
Is there any difference in the rear with the smokers package?....
I don't know about the facelift models, but the first generation did have a difference in the rear. If you look at post 3 in this thread, you can see the smokers package includes a fold-out ash tray and 12v lighter, whereas the last picture without the smokers package shows only a 12v outlet in the rear. As a side note, the lack of rear vents in that last photo means the car did not have 3-zone climate control, which was optional the first year of production.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't know about the facelift models, but the first generation did have a difference in the rear. If you look at post 3 in this thread, you can see the smokers package includes a fold-out ash tray and 12v lighter, whereas the last picture without the smokers package shows only a 12v outlet in the rear. As a side note, the lack of rear vents in that last photo means the car did not have 3-zone climate control, which was optional the first year of production.
I did notice that. So the facelifted version has 2 USB standard. I would prefer that over a cover and 12v for the rear.

So I f there’s no change for the rear on the 2019+ Macan Smokers package and both version gets the two USB ports then I’ll get the smokers package.

·
Premium Member
3,806 Posts
.....So I f there’s no change for the rear on the 2019+ Macan Smokers package and both version gets the two USB ports then I’ll get the smokers package.
I'd recommend having a look at some lot cars. I imagine you can readily find base models with and without the smokers package.

101 - 105 of 105 Posts