Porsche Macan Forum banner

61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,209 Posts
Maybe a little harsh dude. Not hard to answer like some of the fine gentleman above did. This is a forum and people are going to ask the same questions from time to time. Do we just respond each time with UTFSB?
@Raneleigh Not sure what your issue is? If you have a personal issue with me, take it to PM.

UTFSB=Use The Forum Search Button

Although I have often suggested using Google to get the best results.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I guess you should have said "UTMFSB". Use the Macan Forum search button...;)

Reactions: rhoyle

·
Registered
98 Posts
looks like yet another car where my iphone will live in the cup holder. iii-mean, you'd think all cars would have nice spot for your phone. and don't get me started on the black hole between the seat and console that has a gravitational pull stronger than the sun.

·
Premium Member
4,209 Posts
I guess you should have said "UTMFSB". Use the Macan Forum search button...;)
@Spielzeug That makes absolutely no sense. That term would be unique to Macan Forum, and usually the people asking repetitive questions are Noobs here. I would certainly not expect them to know a unique acronym when they first join.

I am a member of a number of forums, so I use standardized terms.

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
@Spielzeug That makes absolutely no sense. That term would be unique to Macan Forum, and usually the people asking repetitive questions are Noobs here. I would certainly not expect them to know a unique acronym when they first join.

I am a member of a number of forums, so I use standardized terms.
Did it really go over your head or are you playing it two levels of sarcasm below the rest of us ?

UTMFSB would not be unique to this forum, other than as a double entendre.

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
We are all on this forum to learn and share about the Porsche Macan . Please take the personal jabs and such elsewhere . Thank You.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Had a loaner without the smoker's package last week. The 12 volt cover feels cheap and nasty (plastic and spring loaded) and the font doesn't match the myriad of Porsche buttons near by. It was my worst nightmare! ;)

Glad I opted for the SP :)
The front is just fine, creates some space for either a phone or shades. The back i will admit is a bit ugly and poorly thought out.

·
Registered
412 Posts
The front is just fine, creates some space for either a phone or shades. The back i will admit is a bit ugly and poorly thought out.
I keep my phone charger plugged in there and the cord in the space. Keeps it right at hand, looks like it was made for the charger and there is no ugly to see.

·
Premium Member
4,209 Posts
Did it really go over your head or are you playing it two levels of sarcasm below the rest of us ?

UTMFSB would not be unique to this forum, other than as a double entendre.
@Wintermute UTMFSB, as mentioned by @Spielzeug in post #62 , means "Use The *Macan Forum* Search Button"

Do you have another meaning that would still be appropriate under the posted rules of this forum, item 4?

http://www.macanforum.com/forum/macan-general-discussion-forum/announcements.html

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
All right, it was kinda funny, but let's all move on...

·
Premium Member
4,209 Posts
All right, it was kinda funny, but let's all move on...
@Spielzeug Sorry, I moved on long ago. Didn't mean to create such a firestorm suggesting for someone to search as listed in the rules. But a Moderator asked me a direct question, so I answered him.

Anyway @Shaun2e , back to the "Smokers Package". Honestly it looks fine to my eyes either way. In pictures not having it looks "unfinished", but in reality it's not noticable. Some actually like it, as it provides a storage area for a cell phone. I wish I could combine the two. I would like the cover from the package, but prefer the "wart" you get without it in the back seat area. YMMV. Which means "Your Mileage May Vary", before someone creates an alternate.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Fills the hole and gives me an outlet. What's not to like? Perfect for stashing a phone charger.

Oh yeah - and it's free. (Never said I wasn't cheap either)

·
Premium Member
4,209 Posts
Fills the hole and gives me an outlet. What's not to like? Perfect for stashing a phone charger.

Oh yeah - and it's free. (Never said I wasn't cheap either)
@pcheng31 Just want to be sure you know you get an outlet in front and back of the console regardless of having the package. The difference is the cover over it. That's why I actually like the wart in the back better. I know I will have something plugged in all the time, so for me it will look better without the whole door open to do so.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello, I know I might re ask the same.
But can the smoker package be retrofitted if you don´t have ordered.
Has only the ashtray plugged in or is also the frame to change.
Thanks for informations

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
61 - 80 of 105 Posts