Porsche Macan Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Don't think anyone is suggesting it's impossible to get a decent CPO deal. I definitely did, and it all worked out.
+1 Same here.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Just go to teslamotorsclub.com and read all the complaints about the sales and delivery process.

Not saying Tesla owners don't like their cars and that many have a smooth sales and delivery process, but way too many have problems. And to make matters worse there's this "our way or the highway" attitude when problems arise.

Unfortunately some Porsche dealers have attitude issues too.

Reactions: Macanakey

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I don’t see how the dealer wronged you. At the root was your decision to wait for the interior you wanted and hence the dealer just worked with that. You did not like the result but no fault of Porsche. Could they have been a bit more compromising. Yes but I guess they are selling those cars anyway and are not hurting too much. So they decided to play it by their rules. I know why I drive a Porsche and I would compromise to get one.
Sorry if I left the impression that I had been wronged by the dealer. Quite the contrary. They have been great and compromised without hesitating. Porsche too have compromised. Remarkably, at the end of the day everyone seems happy with the end result.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts