Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed a european GTS rear lights kit. I will be taking the car to europe. I am selling my original Macan S USA rear lights kit (complete, 4 parts). It has no damage, it is like brand new. Post me if interested please. Best. Juan

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Macan GTS
278 Posts
I'm in Houston: is there a difference between the S and GTS tail light assembly and connectors? or is it just plug and play?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is plug and play. In fact I bought a GTS european pack for my US Macan S and was plug and play. In my garage here in Houston, they installed them for 233 USD. You can do it yourself if you are skilled, I am not that much. It took them 2 hours. You can see them with no compromise and return if they don’t work for you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2fast looks for a GTS pack (glass colour is darker than in the other Macans).

My Macan S pack keeps available.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I just installed a european GTS rear lights kit. I will be taking the car to europe. I am selling my original Macan S USA rear lights kit (complete, 4 parts). It has no damage, it is like brand new. Post me if interested please. Best. Juan
Would you be so kind as to post pics of your car with the new Euro GTS taillights? Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts