Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
674 Posts
Anybody on here from SK?

I'm Saskatoon and have one on order. Have seen a few around but not many yet.
Little tardy posting in your thread, I'm from Saskatoon but don't have a Macan as of yet. I made the down payment for an October build so it will be here in late November, early December. From the date of your post I assume you now have yours. Dumb question, but how are you liking it?

· Registered
19 Posts
Hi guys,
I'm getting mine in mid Jan 2016. Hope to meet up with both of you.

Carl

Reactions: 2thguy

· Premium Member
674 Posts
Hi guys,
I'm getting mine in mid Jan 2016. Hope to meet up with both of you.

Carl
Getting excited yet lol? Who's your SA, Lyle or Sim?

· Registered
19 Posts
Hi,
A little excited! Yes! Lyle is my SA. Like I mentioned in my intro he expects my Macan to be here by the 15th - Friday. He told me last week that it got into Halifax on the 20th of Dec and should be here in time. I am taking Friday the 15th off to get some other stuff done but also just in case I have to head over to the dealership.

Did you get yours yet or did you mean Oct/Nov 2016?

Carl

· Registered
388 Posts
Sorry - out west of you in BC. Great choice and perfect car for those Sask winters!

· Registered
1 Posts
Anybody on here from SK?

I'm Saskatoon and have one on order. Have seen a few around but not many yet.
I know this is super old and don't know if anyone's still reading. Anyway, I'm thinking of getting a macan too. How's the drive? did anyone get the winter tires? Stopped by the dealer the other day and was told that there's no discount at all!!! anyone got any??

· Premium Member
674 Posts
I know this is super old and don't know if anyone's still reading. Anyway, I'm thinking of getting a macan too. How's the drive? did anyone get the winter tires? Stopped by the dealer the other day and was told that there's no discount at all!!! anyone got any??
There are a few of us here from Saskatoon and one I know of from Regina.

The drive is fantastic, best riding and handling vehicle I have ever owned, you won't be disappointed. I have winter tires, 18" rims, and 20" for summer. I highly recommend winter tires in our climate. The Macan on snows is very stable and controlled.

I've had my Macan for almost 15 months and there were no discounts at that time as there was a three month wait to get a build spot and the dealership had a hard time even keeping a demo in stock. I checked the dealer's web site and they supposedly have 12 base Macans listed, two S models and one Turbo. If you were looking at the base Macan, I'm a bit surprised that they wouldn't offer a discount of some sort seeing as the supply seems to have caught up to demand.

What model of Macan are you interested in?

· Registered
215 Posts
Sorry From Ontario but couldn't resist to say "Wish VERNS opened up here". I went to a friends wedding many years ago in Saskatoon for 5 days and had a Double Double every day....Yum...BTW Best CUV you will ever drive, maybe even Best Car you will ever drive...I'm almost tempted to make an excuse to drive out there myself just for a Slice of VERNS!!! And of course Enjoy the drive AND NO I WON'T EAT IT IN THE CAR....Vrooooom......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.