Porsche Macan Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
@Tigas, have the lights been working properly since you had the dealer install the new ones?

My light started working about a month ago but just yesterday I noticed it wasn’t lighting up again.

It has been raining here for a couple of days and I’m thinking water must be creating this short circuit somewhere in the light which causes it to fail.

I just purchased one rear passenger light to exchange for my current one so I’m hoping that will fix the problem.

I’ll keep this thread updated as that might be the only fix to this problem....exchanging the lights.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good night this would drive me nuts. I will ask our local guy if they've run into this. I'm going over there this afternoon cause they got a Taycan in last night and I wanted to see it first hand.

I know this isn't a help, but I had a side marker light issue for over a year on a Merc. It only surfaced when it rained, sometimes following a wash, but mostly when going from cool to very warm temps. So I attributed this to perhaps condensation building some where. I got the dash warning though, and that was really annoying because the warning would go off just enough to be a PITA. But after I shut off and left it parked for a while, the warning would go away, the light would start working again and then continue for months at a time.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts