Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all :)

With the upcoming Winter season was looking forward to putting the GTS (with still under 100kms :) ) to work in some different conditions. As I have fours sets of ski's (for the family, so two are rather short!) to carry and the accompanying luggage I didnt think that it would all fit so well inside the car, so was looking at other options.... At first was looking at the Ski-/Snowboard holder combined with a Roofbox 320 - but looking at pictures it doesnt look like both would fit....

That leads me to the Roofbox 520, so looking for anyone with experience as to whether the 520 can cope with ski's and luggage... and how do you deal with the snow that must inevitably melt in the cargo box from the ski's creating a movable swimming pool on the roof?

Regards

Very satisfied GTS newbie
Darin

·
Registered
220 Posts
Just get the box that suits you. Don't worry about the snow. Is aerodynamically designed when you drive the wind will blow right off. You won't collect enough snow to ever see it melt. All the snow will be gone way before it warm enough. We go to Tremblant every year, this is a must have!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts