Reveal tomorrow here in OZ

7K views 31 replies 17 participants last post by  smarm 
#1 ·
Macan S launches in Adelaide

Img_4033.jpg

#3 ·
It better be the Turbo

#11 ·
You see it in person? I have a crayon S as the screensaver on my PC. Looks awesome. Definitely gonna be torn between that and Carmine Red when I order

#10 ·
Reactions: Adolfo
#12 ·
Appoliges regarding my previous post ( dam newby) The S was reveled last night in Adelaide 3s in total Beautiful , I have an S on order ETA May June?, they fired one up in the show room , not quite what the gathering was expecting , too quiet!!!!!! Glad I added the PSE.

Attachments

#18 ·
I am ambivalent to it. I like the new sport and sport chrono mount similar to the 911 on the steering wheel . I find the interior an odd mix of old fashioned buttons (which I like) with modernized touchscreen (need to wait and see). I love the AC vent setup and that alone might be a winning ticket . I hate the old one.

The exterior front is similar enough to be unnoticed . The rear bar looks Mkz ish . This is the worst feature . It amzes me how both the 992 and Macan went from having the best looking rear end to a potential auto plastic surgery contender .
I'm sure it will drive nice .

Ultimately the Macan is an amazing vehicle so even if it looks like a drunk played Mr Potato head with some design elements the car still will pull off a smile on most who drive it.

#31 ·
I love the revised front (with the exception of the lower lip). I think that cleans-up an otherwise busy front and gets rid of the useless fog-lights. Agree that the rear is huge step down. If the top of the tail lights were flush with the horizontal strip, like the Cayenne, it could have worked but now, it looks like an ugly mask. Lastly, the reworked buttons on the steering wheel is also an ergonomic fail--much like the Panamera and new Cayenne. I mean, why would you move the volume controls from the scroll wheel to the "+/-" buttons?!?!

#19 ·
That Miami Blue is growing on me. Looks nice in the pic

#25 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.