Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for recommended shops where fellow memebers get their servicing done in West Toronto or Etobicoke areas.

My Macan is up for it's first service, and from what I understand is that the the first service is pretty standard, so it's safe to take it to a private shop.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
... that you will have to call him up. Given his garage does Porsche only, he should have the required equipment and all.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Throughout 20 years of Porsche ownership, I have found it most cost effective to take the car to a Porsche dealer, especially if it is still under warranty. I was using Pfaff for 15 years, but over the last couple of years have found that they are more concerned with their satisfaction survey that the quality of the service. I also found them inflexible when trying to buy my Macan so I ended up buying it from Porsche Centre Oakville this year and also have used them to service my out of warranty 911 because they have an excellent service reputation.

I am also in the Toronto/Etobicoke area but dealer location matters very little. Dealers provide loaners or valet service where they pick up/drop off your car for service - as they did for my 8 year old 911 last month.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Throughout 20 years of Porsche ownership, I have found it most cost effective to take the car to a Porsche dealer, especially if it is still under warranty. I was using Pfaff for 15 years, but over the last couple of years have found that they are more concerned with their satisfaction survey that the quality of the service. I also found them inflexible when trying to buy my Macan so I ended up buying it from Porsche Centre Oakville this year and also have used them to service my out of warranty 911 because they have an excellent service reputation.

I am also in the Toronto/Etobicoke area but dealer location matters very little. Dealers provide loaners or valet service where they pick up/drop off your car for service - as they did for my 8 year old 911 last month.
Couldnt have said it better!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts