Porsche Macan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 Macan loaner while my 2018 GTS is in shop. During a service appointment at Porsche London, theypulled the engine on my GTS because they thought I had some kind of leak having to do with the timing device. It turned out to be just some spilled oii from the last time they changed the oil. So, they put the engine back BUT said there is a problem with the fuel line and they cannot replace the part for what could be several weeks if not months (I waited over two months to get a caliper replacement).
Fortunately, I still have the loaner, which brings me to my question. How do I get the radio to work?
There is no manual t can find online and Porsche London takes forever to return a call.
Help appreciated.

·
Registered
2019 Macan S
232 Posts
Kind of a vague question... is it turning on? are you having trouble switching sources? There is a brief video in the Porsche Good To Know app that walks through some of the basics.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kind of a vague question... is it turning on? are you having trouble switching sources? There is a brief video in the Porsche Good To Know app that walks through some of the basics.
Thanks for your reply. It turns out, that in the meantime, a service guy from Porsche London came over and got it set up for me. That was an unexpected surprise. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.