Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
346 Posts
Sorry, I did not read through all of the pages here, but I used these grills on my '10 C4S and they were well made and fit perfectly. I don't know if they make them for the Macan, but it would be worth a call to see. Oh, no connection to the company by the way. I actually believe having these radiator protectors is a good idea. I lost a cooler in one of my other cars due to a rock hitting it and the cost was about $1,200 for the part to replace the damaged one. If Zunsport made a set for the Macan, I would likely order them. Here in CA the roads are terrible because fixing them is not a priority any longer. Since I am new I can't post the direct link so I broke it up: www dot zunsport dot com forward slash us.

· Registered
346 Posts
OK. I would make a call to them but I see now Rennline is making a kit for the Macan. For me, that is a potential problem solved. $270 is quite a bit cheaper than a new radiator or the grief of being stranded somewhere waiting for a tow or the way I would feel if my wife was broken down somewhere..... Happy wife, happy life. Cheers. Michael

1 - 3 of 3 Posts