Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

· Vendor
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Macan Community!

Many of you have probably noticed my comments on threads, especially in the classifieds section where I would frequently advertise high-quality pre-owned parts, primarily wheels.

For those of you I've had the pleasure of working with in the past; Welcome! I welcome you to drop a comment reviewing your experience with me.

For those of you who I have not yet had the opportunity to work with, welcome!... please allow me to introduce myself:

First, here is my car: 2015 Agate Grey Macan Turbo

While I am now registered as a forum vendor, and LLC, I want it to be clear that I'm first and foremost a Porsche / Macan/ Cars in general enthusiast. I'm not a big corporation… I’m an honest car guy running a small business.

I leverage my connections to bring my fellow enthusiasts the best possible products. It’s always my intention to follow one rule that I’ve made for myself “only sell products that I’d use on my own vehicle”. This mantra ensures transparency and customer satisfaction.

A question that I very frequently get is: "Where do you get all these items that you are selling?". That answer is simple. I am well connected: I have aligned myself with a local shop that has a specialty with wheels, and leveraged further connections with various dealers and other parts distributors to source many of the items that I offer for sale. I risk my own money to purchase these parts, refinish them if necessary, and then relist them for sale (if I don't use them myself first). If I don't have an item that you're looking for... I can probably find it. If you want to sell your parts, I can probably help. I occasionally take trade-ins, work out consignment deals, or buy items for my own inventory if you are looking for a quick and easy sale. My own Macan needs parts too you know! Just shoot me a comment or PM anytime, and I would be happy to work with you!

Luckily for me, my business allows me to experiment with all sorts of wheel sets... I think I've had possibly 10 sets of wheels on my Macan over the past year. It's fun to switch things up, and wheels are a fantastic way to instantly change the look of any vehicle.

Porsche parts (especially OEM wheels) can undoubtedly be expensive. It is my objective to bring these high-quality parts to the market at reasonable prices, passing along discounts that I receive on both the parts and shipping fronts. This isn't my day job. This won't put food on my table. My activity and sales here feeds my passion for cars and working with my hands. Margins are tight, often just enough to pay for the time I put into things.

I am very proud to be a part of this community, and am equally proud of my reputation on this forum. I will always try my best to ensure complete transparency and satisfaction. I put a lot of time and effort into the items that I introduce here, and stand behind everything that I sell.

- Josh

· Vendor
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey MC,

Glad you've made it official!

Don't forget about me and my wheel needs up / over here in Vancouver. PM me if you can't recall what I'm looking for or what we've discussed.

Cheers!
Thanks! Yes, of course I remember. I have my eyes out for you and will let you know the moment the right set comes along!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
307 Posts
I purchased a set of four Sport Classic rims from MacanCheez. He packaged them extremely well and they arrived in excellent condition, despite being shipped across the country.

The rims were as described, MacanCheez was very transparent and communicative, and the transaction was very easy. I chose the PayPal friends and family option and was a little nervous about it at first, but given MC's track record on here I took the chance of saving the funds and I'm glad I did.

Thanks MC!

Reactions: RADHAUS

· Vendor
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I purchased a set of four Sport Classic rims from MacanCheez. He packaged them extremely well and they arrived in excellent condition, despite being shipped across the country.

The rims were as described, MacanCheez was very transparent and communicative, and the transaction was very easy. I chose the PayPal friends and family option and was a little nervous about it at first, but given MC's track record on here I took the chance of saving the funds and I'm glad I did.

Thanks MC!
Thanks!! It was a pleasure working with you on these. Post some pics on the Black Macan. I'm so curious to see how the machined/black contrast looks!

· Registered
2020 Porsche Macan S
8 Posts
I just received and installed a set of OEM 20" Spyder Design wheels from MacanCheez. I want to post some very positive comments about the experience.

Living on Vancouver Island in Canada added a few wrinkles that MC was fully experienced with. Josh was forthcoming and completely "full service" in helping me with photos, answers to my questions beforehand and even having a couple of phonecalls to discuss process and that I wanted to do to make sure he was real.

And HE IS !!

The price was right, the tires were packaged extremely well (you can tell he has done this before) and shipped efficiently with FedEx. The wheels arrived - exactly as photographed - in mint condition. The Service Advisor at my Porsche dealer was impressed with 'what I brought in' to put on my Macan (that they didn't sell me). He noted afterwards the Spyder wheels made my Macan look sporty.

I'm not sure Canadians can use the Family & Friends option in PayPal. I wouldn't hesitate to use that feature if I could. MC is a straight up man.

His last comment to me when we talked was "If it's not right on your end when you get the wheels I'll do what is needed to make it right." Well, it was right when I got the wheels but I am confident he would have honoured his word.

Buy with confidence. I would again. Thanks Josh

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

· Vendor
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you so much for the positive comments, and excellent overall experience!

It was a pleasure working with you, and I’m so happy to hear that you like the new wheels. They truly look amazing on the new Macan. Hope they ride as good as they look. Enjoy!!

· Registered
8 Posts
Hello —

I have a new 2021 GTS arriving in a few weeks that has wheels on it that I would like to trade out. Would you have any interest in me trading the 20” Macan Turbo Wheels in High Gloss Black towards a set of original satin black 20” spider wheels, (the stock original wheel on the GTS)?

Im on the west coast in Portland Oregon.

please let me know your thoughts When you can.

Thanks
Michael

PS I tried PM’ing you, but it would not allow me to.

· Vendor
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello —

I have a new 2021 GTS arriving in a few weeks that has wheels on it that I would like to trade out. Would you have any interest in me trading the 20” Macan Turbo Wheels in High Gloss Black towards a set of original satin black 20” spider wheels, (the stock original wheel on the GTS)?

Im on the west coast in Portland Oregon.

please let me know your thoughts When you can.

Thanks
Michael

PS I tried PM’ing you, but it would not allow me to.
Hi Michael,

Sent you a PM from my end. Hopefully it works!

· Registered
13 Posts
Just bought a ”new” set of Spyder RS satin black wheels/tires from MacanCheez. He was referred to me by a friend who is very particular (as am I) and we were both thrilled with our purchases. MC made the deal work and every fine point was exactly as he represented In the advertisement and photos. He is a great guy and you can rely on his honesty. Highly recommended!

· Vendor
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MC, I need a set of gloss black colored center caps for 2016 Porsche Macan stock rims that I’m having powder-coated gloss ink black. Please send your contact info so we can discuss options. Thanks. Jim
Hi Jim! I sent you a private message. Thanks

· Registered
2021 Macan S
7 Posts
Hi Jim, I saw your post on the gray/Titanium wheel color on a set of 20" Spyders. Great idea and just what I was looking for, for my brown '21. Any ideas on time frame and cost delivered to my local tire shop at 92054 in California? Would they come with matching colored center caps? I'm thinking I will be ready to buy in the early spring. Thanks, please PM me when you get a chance.

· Vendor
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Jim, I saw your post on the gray/Titanium wheel color on a set of 20" Spyders. Great idea and just what I was looking for, for my brown '21. Any ideas on time frame and cost delivered to my local tire shop at 92054 in California? Would they come with matching colored center caps? I'm thinking I will be ready to buy in the early spring. Thanks, please PM me when you get a chance.
You have a PM :)

· Registered
60 Posts
Hi everyone, I bought 20 inch Turbo Wheels from Josh about a month ago....just recovered from the Fauci/China Virus....and wanted to give him a shout out and thank him for an amazing deal and transaction. Josh was amazing during this adventure. Calling me, emailing me, following up with me and I could not be any happier with the results. I had the stock 19 inch wheels which I could not stand on my base Macan. The difference in stance and apperance is truly amazing! The price was amazing too! Once again, if you are in the market to change wheels, I cannot say anything negative about Josh at all. Great guy and a great add to our forum.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

· Registered
60 Posts
Hi everyone, I bought 20 inch Turbo Wheels from Josh about a month ago....just recovered from the Fauci/China Virus....and wanted to give him a shout out and thank him for an amazing deal and transaction. Josh was amazing during this adventure. Calling me, emailing me, following up with me and I could not be any happier with the results. I had the stock 19 inch wheels which I could not stand on my base Macan. The difference in stance and apperance is truly amazing! The price was amazing too! Once again, if you are in the market to change wheels, I cannot say anything negative about Josh at all. Great guy and a great add to our forum.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts