Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Porsche Macan GTS
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know when production changes from year to year? I think I heard late July / early August time frame but that seems a bit early. I was just informed my order for a '22 GTS that I placed in November of 2021 has now been pushed out to 2023. Ask my sales guy? I tried that but they are terrible at keeping me informed.

Car Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Motor vehicle

·
Registered
97 Posts
Last year they announced the new 22 Macan at the end of July 2021. Porsche configurator had the 22 in early Aug, but 21 Macan configurator stayed active until the late Nov. My dealer was receiving 2021 Macans until this past Feb.
Porsche may have run concurrent mfg lines from Sept to Dec??
I thought I read somewhere that there might not be a MY23 Macan due to production stop and push out throughout this year (Ukraine harnesses) and many are getting told of 2023 delivery dates for their 22 Macan.
Next summer (2023), Porsche is to announce the MY24 EV Macan. Perhaps no 23 Macan and maybe getting 24 EV Macan in late 2023??

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
don't ya just love when you get a sales guy/gal who doesn't communicate well? I've probably been in a dozen Porsche dealers over the years, dozens of times, at dozens of different times, and I've never see the place jumping. So when they finally email back and say Oh, it was so busy in here yesterday, I find it quite difficult to believe. Only way to hoist them on their own petard is survey time by being honest. Cause when they finally deliver the vehicle, kinda like a lousy waiter/waitress when they hand you the check, all of a sudden they are nice, responsive, and remind you to give them 10s across the board.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Anyone know when production changes from year to year? I think I heard late July / early August time frame but that seems a bit early. I was just informed my order for a '22 GTS that I placed in November of 2021 has now been pushed out to 2023. Ask my sales guy? I tried that but they are terrible at keeping me informed.

View attachment 254836
My GTS order was accepted as V200 on December 24, 2021. I haven’t heard from my dealer that my order was pushed to 2023. They don’t have an arrival ETA, but they’re also not saying it will be a next model year delivery. Who knows.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I side with MDJAK this is my first Porsche and the sales people act as if they have something better to do! It's a very expensive automobile, yea they never advertise them but still a little more (any) enthusiasm would be nice!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I'm apparently very fortunate. My Porsche dealer has always been very responsive. My sales guy was always very helpful even with service needs. And I am just a lowly Macan driver, not a 911 driver.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
I'm apparently very fortunate. My Porsche dealer has always been very responsive. My sales guy was always very helpful even with service needs. And I am just a lowly Macan driver, not a 911 driver.
My sales guys have all been very good, so apparently you're not the only very fortunate one. I find them very helpful, too - even when they don't get to service my cars.

Reactions: Thunder and grim

·
Registered
17 Posts
Last year they announced the new 22 Macan at the end of July 2021. Porsche configurator had the 22 in early Aug, but 21 Macan configurator stayed active until the late Nov. My dealer was receiving 2021 Macans until this past Feb.
Porsche may have run concurrent mfg lines from Sept to Dec??
I thought I read somewhere that there might not be a MY23 Macan due to production stop and push out throughout this year (Ukraine harnesses) and many are getting told of 2023 delivery dates for their 22 Macan.
Next summer (2023), Porsche is to announce the MY24 EV Macan. Perhaps no 23 Macan and maybe getting 24 EV Macan in late 2023??
I thought I read somewhere that there might not be a MY23 Macan due to production stop and push out throughout this year (Ukraine harnesses) and many are getting told of 2023 delivery dates for their 22 Macan.??
MMM..don't know about that... what about the already announced 2023 Macan T??

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just got an email from the dealer that there's a MY2023 slot ready for me. He said "Late July production." Does this mean the production start or end on that date? When would be the realistic receipt of the car?

·
Registered
2022 Macan Base Miami Blue
258 Posts
I just got an email from the dealer that there's a MY2023 slot ready for me. He said "Late July production." Does this mean the production start or end on that date? When would be the realistic receipt of the car?
Exciting! Wow, that is early for a 2023!! Production is usually completed within a week of when in starts. It would then get to you 2-3 months later I would think depending on where you are located.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Exciting! Wow, that is early for a 2023!! Production is usually completed within a week of when in starts. It would then get to you 2-3 months later I would think depending on where you are located.
Yeah, I'm thinking it's one of the first MY2023 allocations. The new price also reflects the effect of inflation :rolleyes: but beggars can't be choosers I guess ;)

Which year?
MY2023

·
Registered
6 Posts
I placed an order January 18, originally told June/July delivery. I was just informed I'll be getting a MY23 Macan GTS, late June build, first week in September delivery to the dealership.
My biggest gripe is ACC being standard. I really don't like the front cyclops camera. Also, +$3k.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts