Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While we don't know the price of a Porsche Macan just yet, we do know that hard-core Porsche fans feel the company will pay a price for such a controversial design. across the internet many are saying that the Macan is ugly and that it should have a more appropriate name (like what)

Honestly I think the Macan will sell very well in the US, especially New York and LA, domicile of the Range Rover Sport.

what do you guys think, is the Macan ugly, could it of used a better name? Personally i think shes gorgeous but thats not always worthwhile...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Not Ugly

I think it's quite attractive. What counts for most of us here is that it have a skid pad score of at least .92. I'm hoping, also, that the S -E Hybrid system will be available shortly after launch. My other concern is with cargo space. I really hope it doesn't fall below 57 cubic feet.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it's quite attractive. What counts for most of us here is that it have a skid pad score of at least .92. I'm hoping, also, that the S -E Hybrid system will be available shortly after launch. My other concern is with cargo space. I really hope it doesn't fall below 57 cubic feet.
Yea im a little worried about the Macans cargo space as well, especially with that big raking back hatch. Its going to really affect trying to get any big boxes or family luggage in there...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Is the macan the best looking car out there, no. But, it is by no means ugly. I don't see what all the hub-bub about the name is. The Macan has a name that fits in with names like Panamera, and Cayenne. What else would we call it? I certainly like Macan better than Cajun.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is the macan the best looking car out there, no. But, it is by no means ugly. I don't see what all the hub-bub about the name is. The Macan has a name that fits in with names like Panamera, and Cayenne. What else would we call it? I certainly like Macan better than Cajun.
yea Cajun was a little foolish, but i heard it was just a working name for the Macan. Story goes that Cajun was just a portmanteau of Cayenne and Junior, sort of a porsche habit i believe becasue they're working on a 5 series fighter titled the Pajun which is just Panamera and Junior...

German Ja

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.